North West and Cheshire meeting.. 17th April. by James.uk

James.uk
The next North West and Cheshire monthly meeting will be held at The Hollow Tree in Stretton WA4 4LX on the third Sunday of the month - the 17th April commencing at 12-00 noon..

As above..

Not been to one of theses yet so about time i did innit...

Might be a good time-place to finalise the arrangements for the May convoy down to Colwyn Bay ..

Everyone is welcome to come along for a chat, food and drink available in the Pub..

Sooo those attending:-

James.uk ..(now out of hibernation. )

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 01:28 #1 

James.uk
Better get yer name down smartish or we might end up overbooked and have to turn peeps away innit.. lmho.. :lol: :thumbsup:

(this is a bump really) :roll:

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 16:38 #2 

takestock
Same weekend as pride of longbridge (Sat 16th) and the nano meet (Sun 17th), sorry....
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 16:47 #3 

James.uk
Ooeerrr.. Cheers Dave.. :roll: :em:

Hmmm what to do ----

(A) Can cancel for this month?

(B) can move it back to the 24th, which is Easter Sunday, or ---

(C) Bring it foreword to the 10th..??

Any one care to vote?

James.uk Votes for -- (A)

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 16:57 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Would probably be best to cancel this month and get a clean run at it for next month. I can change the dates on this thread if you wish. To save you starting another.

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 17:10 #5 

James.uk
Cheers Mick.. But next month we are having the Convoy down to Colwyn bay afterwords and there is already a thread about it on both sites.. :confused:

For some reason the Cheshire meets seem to have died the death innit.. Strange, coz they were quite well attended when held at at the Rompers.. Maybe the new venue is too far out of town? :confused:

Anyone care to comment?

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 18:09 #6 

JohnDotCom
Rompers was good for me, just around from Airport. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 18:13 #7 

raistlin
James.uk wrote:Cheers Mick.. But next month we are having the Convoy down to Colwyn bay afterwords and there is already a thread about it on both sites.. :confused:

For some reason the Cheshire meets seem to have died the death innit.. Strange, coz they were quite well attended when held at at the Rompers.. Maybe the new venue is too far out of town? :confused:

Anyone care to comment?

I had a good time at the meet I attended at Rompers, notwithstanding the somewhat cavalier attitude of the dork who tried to move us along, but just at the moment, with the commitments I have, it's all I can do to attend the meets I'm involved with organizing.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 18:24 #8