Nano-meet weekend 2nd / 3rd October 2010 by raistlin (Page 3 of 11)

Mad-Monkey
If its just the cable to the pcb track thats no prob Paul. I'll leave the end uncrimped so you can do the proper job with your crimpers, I love those can't justify the expense for my own.

Some T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) chatting would be good Duncan, I'm sure we'll get time. I'll just hide the T4 again and no one will know who I am :mrgreen:

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 21:56 #41 

raistlin
Monk wrote:If its just the cable to the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) track thats no prob Paul.

It is David :)

BTW, I rather thought it might be nice to have TWO T4s going ;)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 22:08 #42 

Mad-Monkey
Two T4's on the go would be a god send. :)

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 22:25 #43 

onefortheroad
Can you put me and the missus down for the nano meet, meal and hotel, I would say what I intend doing with my car but the list is as long as my arm! :D Cheers, Dave and Tracey
ImageThe Car In Front Is Better Than A Toyota!

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 08:24 #44 

starbug2
i think me and bev will come for the meal the night before but she won't be sleeping in the car like i did so we will pop home afterwards not sure if i'll pop back on the sunday.

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 09:09 #45 

raistlin
Monk wrote:Two T4's on the go would be a god send. :)

Duncan hasn't said as much yet so I'm not taking him for granted but it would be nice :)

Maybe you ought to train somebody to give you a break David :)

The other gadgets will be there as well... open / short circuit analyser, VIS (Variable Intake System) motor tester, service interval resetter etc.
Paul

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 09:34 #46 

onefortheroad
Hmmmm! I'm in a dilema here! Just priced up the premier inn nearby to the meet £53 room only, now do I pay that and let the mrs have a nice comfortable nights sleep or use our tent for the first time (we've only had it about 6 years) and put the £53 to my beer fund! ;)
ImageThe Car In Front Is Better Than A Toyota!

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 10:03 #47 

stevemac
onefortheroad wrote:Hmmmm! I'm in a dilema here! Just priced up the premier inn nearby to the meet £53 room only, now do I pay that and let the mrs have a nice comfortable nights sleep or use our tent for the first time (we've only had it about 6 years) and put the £53 to my beer fund! ;)

It is annoying when they spend their advertising budget on telling you the rooms are £29 only to find they are £53 when you actually need one. I've bitten the bullet tho' I'm really not a tent person.
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 10:29 #48 

JohnDotCom
The £29 rooms are limited and you must book two nights to get that rate.
Also 28 day advance booking seems to be the only way normally to obtain them.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 11:24 #49 

johnwh74
starbug2 wrote: won't be sleeping in the car like i did so we will pop home afterwards not sure if i'll pop back on the sunday.

What if we promise not to sneak up and take photo's while your wearing your sexy eye mask :D :lol: :lol:
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 12:32 #50 

takestock
Gents. PLEASE NOTE.

It is the hilton travelodge on the M6 (between Jtn 10 and 11) that is £29 for the night. NOT the premier inn. google says 3.9 miles or 5.3 miles on map point :confused:.

£29 is for a double or a family room at the moment and you can book a single night.

It's just somewhere to get your head down so it seems silly paying £53 to me ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 12:37 #51 

Bernard
takestock wrote:Gents. PLEASE NOTE.

It is the hilton travelodge on the M6 (between Jtn 10 and 11) that is £29 for the night. NOT the premier inn. google says 3.9 miles or 5.3 miles on map point :confused:.

£29 is for a double or a family room at the moment and you can book a single night.

It takes a Yorkshireman to find the cheap deals. ;)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 12:53 #52 

Duncan
Paul, will be planning to bring my T4. Don't see any reason why I won't be able to.

Want to sort out a box / bag to keep all the bits together, but otherwise we should be all fine.

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 14:29 #53 

stevemac
takestock wrote:Gents. PLEASE NOTE.

Nice one. Booked in there :sleep:
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 15:01 #54 

Bernard
Slight alteration in plans for me.

As I was so late back home last time (and had my head shut in the car door as retribution, I might add) Mrs L has decided that I am not safe to be let out for so long unchaperoned. :(

Consequently she will be accompanying me to the Saturday evening meal at the Pub and then, as a non-drinker, she will drive me to the hotel. :D

I detect a minor flaw in the plan as I did intend to come in the V8 this time. :panic:

So please amend the list to - Bernard + Janina, Sat. Meal, Hotel and Nano meet.

However, we will be staying at the local Premier as we are there Sunday night too so got the cheap rate. ;) It also means Janni can have some rest which she now needs during the day.

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 19:46 #55 

starbug2
johnwh74 wrote:
starbug2 wrote: won't be sleeping in the car like i did so we will pop home afterwards not sure if i'll pop back on the sunday.

What if we promise not to sneak up and take photo's while your wearing your sexy eye mask :D :lol: :lol:

just as well you didn't see my under ware :lol:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 19:56 #56 

raistlin
Bernard wrote:Slight alteration in plans for me.

OP adjusted Bernard. Fuse bypasses ordered today as well :)
Paul

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 20:15 #57 

timbo.p6
bernard what are you trying to say aboat us yorkshire folk like :oops:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 20:36 #58 

Bernard
timbo.p6 wrote:bernard what are you trying to say aboat us yorkshire folk like :oops:

I didn't think I was trying, I thought that I had succeeded. ;) :gmc:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 20:46 #59 

starbug2
Bernard wrote:Slight alteration in plans for me.

As I was so late back home last time (and had my head shut in the car door as retribution, I might add) Mrs L has decided that I am not safe to be let out for so long unchaperoned. :(

Consequently she will be accompanying me to the Saturday evening meal at the Pub and then, as a non-drinker, she will drive me to the hotel. :D

I detect a minor flaw in the plan as I did intend to come in the V8 this time. :panic:

So please amend the list to - Bernard + Janina, Sat. Meal, Hotel and Nano meet.

However, we will be staying at the local Premier as we are there Sunday night too so got the cheap rate. ;) It also means Janni can have some rest which she now needs during the day.

glad your coming :thumbsup:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 20:58 #60