Movie quotes thread. by raistlin (Page 3 of 32)


User avatar
MrB
"That's one bad hat Harry" - heard at the end of every episode of House, as its the slogan of one of the production companies, but which movie is it from?
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:22 #41 

User avatar
JohnDotCom
Is that the movie with a giant shark in it?
It was on one of the select movies the other night.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:37 #42 

User avatar
MrB
JohnDotCom wrote:Is that the movie with a giant shark in it?
It was on one of the select movies the other night.


That be the one. :clap:

We were watching it and heard him say it, we'd always wondered where it was from.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:43 #43 

User avatar
raistlin
And now,

A quote from a bloke who looks a wimp compared to my Dad :)

"If you don't want to be counting the fingers you haven't got, I suggest you get those guns. Quick."
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website
Image

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 05:52 #44 

User avatar
raistlin
raistlin wrote:And now,

A quote from a bloke who looks a wimp compared to my Dad :)

"If you don't want to be counting the fingers you haven't got, I suggest you get those guns. Quick."


What? Nobody knows?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website
Image

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 18:40 #45 

User avatar
Mick
(Site Admin)
raistlin wrote:And now,

A quote from a bloke who looks a wimp compared to my Dad :)

"If you don't want to be counting the fingers you haven't got, I suggest you get those guns. Quick."



Lock Stock and company. :)

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 19:44 #46 


hbb
(IT)
Just for the fun of it, I'll throw in something completely different :)

"Good guy, bad guy, I'm the one with the gun" is said by the Gabriel character in the game Blood II - but it was a nod to a film. Which film?
This space accidentally left blank/

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 21:11 #47 

User avatar
raistlin
Mick wrote:
raistlin wrote:And now,

A quote from a bloke who looks a wimp compared to my Dad :)

"If you don't want to be counting the fingers you haven't got, I suggest you get those guns. Quick."



Lock Stock and company. :)


Near enough Mick :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website
Image

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 18:35 #48 

User avatar
raistlin
hbb wrote:Just for the fun of it, I'll throw in something completely different :)

"Good guy, bad guy, I'm the one with the gun" is said by the Gabriel character in the game Blood II - but it was a nod to a film. Which film?


Don't know the game but the film was Army of Darkness I think.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website
Image

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 18:38 #49 

User avatar
Rammie
Any other sado's out there

"A bag? oh no sir, this is so much more than a bag!"
Image
Brian

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 19:24 #50 

User avatar
MrB
Yertiz wrote:Any other sado's out there

"A bag? oh no sir, this is so much more than a bag!"


Love Actually - Alan Rickman's character in the store buying the necklace for his secretary from Rowan Atkinson's character. Is a priceless scene.

:gmc: :scared:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 19:29 #51 


hbb
(IT)
raistlin wrote:
hbb wrote:Just for the fun of it, I'll throw in something completely different :)

"Good guy, bad guy, I'm the one with the gun" is said by the Gabriel character in the game Blood II - but it was a nod to a film. Which film?


Don't know the game but the film was Army of Darkness I think.

Indeed it was. The game contained many nods to films - and to Shakespeare, old cult TV programs etc.
This space accidentally left blank/

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 20:13 #52 

User avatar
Rammie
MrB wrote:
Yertiz wrote:Any other sado's out there

"A bag? oh no sir, this is so much more than a bag!"


Love Actually - Alan Rickman's character in the store buying the necklace for his secretary from Rowan Atkinson's character. Is a priceless scene.

:gmc: :scared:


Well done young man
Image
Brian

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 20:25 #53 

User avatar
jonjon77
this looks like fun so l will have a go.
"have you ever heard of a duck that couldnt swim"

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 20:58 #54 

User avatar
JohnDotCom
Seem to remember that from the film "Convoy" all made from a three minute song.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 21:15 #55 

User avatar
Rammie
"Fill your hands you sonofab***h"

Please pardon the abbreviation, just in case! ;)
Image
Brian

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 21:19 #56 

User avatar
jonjon77
thats the one :clap: .it was all l could think of l must try harder next time :gmc:

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 21:23 #57 

User avatar
JohnDotCom
Yertiz wrote:"Fill your hands you sonofab***h"

Please pardon the abbreviation, just in case! ;)



Someone I can't stand in films (John Wayne) :gmc: in True Grit.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 21:28 #58 

User avatar
JohnDotCom
Try this one slightly older (1950):

"Wasn't there a comment by your General Sherman about war?"
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 21:32 #59 

User avatar
Rammie
I think it's from "Halls of Montezuma".
Great chest thumping American Title tune though.

True Grit was spot on John.
Image
Brian

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 21:39 #60 


Top

cron