Mobile Phone by kandyman

kandyman
My personal phone will be out of action for a while until I can get the screen repaired.

So if anyone wants to text/call me then the ones that have it can call my work phone, if anyone want my number drop me a pm.

Thanks guys

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368217031.373211.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 10 May 2013, 20:17 #1 

Duncan
Ooops. When you say 'DROP' you a PM won't that make your PC go the same way?

Posted 10 May 2013, 20:19 #2 

kandyman
Duncan wrote:Ooops. When you say 'DROP' you a PM won't that make your PC go the same way?

HeHe

I don't go near the pc much now days, do most of my Internet stuff on my IPad and iPhone :)

Posted 10 May 2013, 20:43 #3 

kandyman
£160 for a new screen supplied and fitted :-(

I have had phone cover for all my phones..... Until I got this one and decided not to take it out as I have never broken a phone before.

Posted 12 May 2013, 19:56 #4 

starbug2
:em: :gmc: i had 3 phone go tits up over the last 6 months or so 1was a internal thing 2 where mgf door hitting them :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :whump: so i've lost no end of phone no's so i share your pain over phone issues

Posted 17 May 2013, 14:09 #5 

kandyman
well I’ve brought myself a Samsung S3 mini which is a better size as I did find the normal S3 too large for my small hands

I have found out the been a NatWest gold customer that my phone are automatically covered.

So all I have to do know is speak to NatWest and I should be able to get my phone fixed or replaced.

Then I’ll sell the large S3 and still have a few pound left over after buying the S3 mini.

The S3 mini is about the same size as a IPhone.

Happy Days

Posted 17 May 2013, 17:13 #6