Mini-nano-meet at my house Sunday 18th November by raistlin (Page 3 of 3)

raistlin
Hi all,

There is a possibility of a skip and a builder's van outside next door tomorrow so we really can't cope with any more cars than we have on the Nano-meet forum list.

I'm sure somebody else will run another soon :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 09:50 #41 

Jürgen
Have a nice day! :)

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 11:35 #42 

raistlin
Thanks Jürgen. Weather permitting :)
Paul

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 11:41 #43 

Jürgen
I've ordered some sunshine, Paul. I do expect that it isn't on back order ... ;)

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 12:24 #44 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Paul.
You can count out the chap whom was going to come with me Alan he text last night to say he cant make it Trebor/Devlish are otherwise occupied i myself need to just to have a quick T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) session after fitting the heated leather seats in to the MG ZT and check to see if everything is ok for the bad winter ahead that i have been reading about in the papers heading our way, and also lend an hand if it is required cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 12:29 #45 

Last edited by Arctic on 18 Nov 2012, 19:38, edited 1 time in total.

Mischief
Great day had a blast. Thanks Paul for the mod, thanks to Steve for the mats and thanks dave I think for the t4 session weather stayed nice for us we all got a lot done :-D

Try this link for pics doing it from phone so hopefully it works:

http://s371.beta.photobucket.com/user/p ... 0november#
Regards
Chief

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 15:13 #46 

woolleysox
Another super meet somewhat smaller than it big brother meet but just as good.Thanks Paul for the invite And the harness for my Powerfolds
.Please,thanks your good lady for the bacon sandwich. Slurp slurp.
I had a free t4 sesion thanks Dave and not to forget Lyndon for refitting the cover to my Powerfolds.I also had a rather nice cream cake. Hope to see you guys soon
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 17:57 #47 

Trebor
Another kind weather day for a nano meet, sorry coudnt be there but loads of decorating done !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 18:25 #48 

Duncan
Glad it went well guys, only just got home myself.

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 19:38 #49 

JakeWilson
Pictures look great gents! :-)

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 19:40 #50 

Arctic
(Trader)
Big Thanks to Marion & Paul for the xmas mince pies cups of tea and bacon sarnies, also to Dave (Monk) for checking out Zion on the T4 and sorting out my spare key will drop you a line in the week (Dave) nice to have a chat with everyone all the best Arctic.

PS Photos not working for me :confused: not photo bucket or facebook member
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 19:44 #51 

raistlin
Yes. 80% scoffing, 20% work :lol:

Luckily the builder's vehicle and the skip went late yesterday afternoon.

John's remote total closure project went very well.

The woman across the road popped over later to apologise for her dick head partner's tantrum :lol:

Weather was cold but otherwise perfect and David did T4 sessions for one and all and totally free of charge. What more could you want?

Cheers for the Vienna patisserie cakes John - you can visit again :)

David and I put the model railway through its paces after you'd all gone - like a couple of kids we were, playing with the train-set :)

Please can somebody else run a mini-nano now so I can have the remaining jobs on VeeKay sorted? :lol:

I'm a tad concerned that Mike didn't turn up though, and he hasn't been on the forum since last week.
Paul

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 20:12 #52 

Mischief
Remotes working well been playing with the remote horn made the inlaws jump as they left lol. Pics are in my previous post for Lyndon to use for the site weather was great I didn't think it was too cold at all.

Glad the cakes went down well ;-)
Regards
Chief

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 20:19 #53 

Wolves 75
Yet again a very vary good day, pictures on the Nano site......:):)

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 21:51 #54 

Mad-Monkey
Smashing day, big thanks to Paul and Marion for their hospitality! The model railway was awesome and Charlie (SWMBO) is eager to make a start on some canal boats ;) she also sends her thanks Paul :) I'm now thinking I can smuggle a board in and start a setup but can't decide what to base it on for inspiration!

Posted 19 Nov 2012, 15:52 #55 

raistlin
Pleased you liked the railway David.

If Charlie makes some narrow boats and doesn't want to keep them... ;)
Paul

Posted 20 Nov 2012, 21:51 #56 

Mischief
Remote works great and having so much fun with the remote horn especially when someone tries to park too close to me ;-) so far no hiccups. Is the option to lock via spare remote while engine is running on the MK1 if so i forgot to get it activated -_-

cant wait for the next meet gonna be another good day i feel :-D

John
Regards
Chief

Posted 25 Nov 2012, 17:56 #57 

raistlin
Mischief wrote:Is the option to lock via spare remote while engine is running on the MK1 if so i forgot to get it activated -_-

Bathrobe locking it's called John. Yes, it is available on your car.
Paul

Posted 25 Nov 2012, 18:13 #58 

Mad-Monkey
raistlin wrote:Pleased you liked the railway David.

If Charlie makes some narrow boats and doesn't want to keep them... ;)

We've ordered some card and things so I'm sure there'll be lots!!

Posted 25 Nov 2012, 21:50 #59 

Mischief
raistlin wrote:
Mischief wrote:Is the option to lock via spare remote while engine is running on the MK1 if so i forgot to get it activated -_-

Bathrobe locking it's called John. Yes, it is available on your car.

cool will sort that next meet me thinks ;) just a few jobs to do i fixed my headlights but now noticed my shannon tube needs changing as its disintegrated as well as a new thermostat housing and the brakes are STILL in the boot lol. well Christmas is close so the kids presents come first.
Regards
Chief

Posted 26 Nov 2012, 13:32 #60