Midlands Nano Meet weekend of 3rd/4th May 2014 by Trebor (Page 1 of 2)

Trebor
The first weekend meet of the year is coming up fast at the Four Ashes on Sat 3rd and Sunday 4th May, if you are attending please go to the nano website via the link below where you will find all the details and record your names
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Apr 2014, 21:24 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi those whom attending 3rd & 4th May nano meet & would like to have a Stainless Steel Compensator fitted at the Nano meets, you must have your name on the list so an approximate time can be allocated for that person.

Should you miss your allocated time you may have to wait until you can be fitted in a little later.

The list for this meet May 3rd & 4th 2014 can be found here below.

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/foru ... f=33&t=107

I am only intending to do six fittings at the most on each date, as I will be occupied helping out with or jobs, I may even have fans to fit so that is another reason I am keeping the number to six.

You will need to send me a PM for the details once I have received this I will add your name to the list cheers Arctic :thumb:

Example below

Name-------- Time Allocated---------Club/Forum---------------Date----
SSC --------------10.30am------------the75ztclub--------------2014

Also remember that spyhole mods/trays will be on hand for you to fit your self or find someone to show you how, once fitted please return your old tray back to the bag, so they can be modified for the next day for other members.

The same applies to the door handle if you need one they a free but please return your old one with the chrome surround.

Coolant cap with new O-rings fitted & intercooler bends are also on hand FOC but must be asked for as these will be in my tool box.

A few re-brushed fans will also be there for members whom have had a T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) and found that their fan is not working you will be expected to get stuck in and help fit this your self with the help of a member so you will not be left on your own 0 this helps you to get to now your car better etc, fan is also FOC they will be in the fan bag.

Lots more happening at the meet also come and join us and get stuck in or just help others cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 20 Apr 2014, 18:32 #2 

Trebor
we are ok now to have the usual camp fire on Saturday so if anyone has any wood and can pop some in their boot it wood be appreciated
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 May 2014, 20:16 #3 

raistlin
Going to take a meander up to Four Ashes this evening. Anybody going to be there?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 02 May 2014, 14:27 #4 

Duncan
Sorry I won't be. I'll be there in the morning, once I've packed the car and stopped for petrol for the genny, and cash for lunch.

Posted 02 May 2014, 17:24 #5 

raistlin
Duncan wrote:Sorry I won't be. I'll be there in the morning, once I've packed the car and stopped for petrol for the genny, and cash for lunch.

Ah, seeing your post reminded me to put your bag of nuts and bolts in the car :) At least I remembered your light unit :)
Paul

Posted 02 May 2014, 19:23 #6 

Duncan
Yes, that's why I need to stop for cash for lunch. I only have enough for the lamp in my wallet!

Posted 02 May 2014, 19:41 #7 

raistlin
Isn't it my turn to buy lunch?
Paul

Posted 02 May 2014, 20:24 #8 

Duncan
raistlin wrote:Isn't it my turn to buy lunch?

Maybe for one of the days, but not both. Unless you are feeling particularly flush?

Posted 02 May 2014, 20:42 #9 

Arctic
(Trader)
Breakfast is now served from the burger bar at the Four Ashes from 07.30 am.
Jeff will be your chef for the day bacon eggs etc coffee tea we should be there for about 9.00 am cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 03 May 2014, 01:09 #10 

woolleysox
Super day first class weather and folks got stuck into the jobs my thanks to Trebor for polishing. My headlights super job thanks Rob and wide load for the sat nav files. Thanks mick

Rob

And tomorrow as we'll
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 03 May 2014, 18:11 #11 

JakeWilson
Looking forward to seeing the pictures! Apologies I've not been able to get over, the joys of getting one weekend in 4 off. I've safeguarded the dates for the next two though, so they can't change my shifts, which will mean I'll be there.

Have a good one folks.

Posted 03 May 2014, 21:51 #12 

woolleysox
Thanks jake see you soon Rob was taking pictures so I assume will be posted soon

Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 03 May 2014, 22:08 #13 

Trebor
Well what can I say, another glorious weekend with some sterling work carried out by the crew, the usual T4 sessions, interior change, powerfold mirrors, rear light seals, mended fuel leak, in line stats, PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve) filters, handbrake compensators, repaired VIS (Variable Intake System) motors, auto dimming mirrors, wishbone bushes (fitted as a one off to road test some new bushes which could well be on the market soon), headlight polishing, a few scratches polished out, towbar electrics, uprated door speakers, new sat nav SD cards, replacement headlights and no doubt others I have missed, but the point is all done for free in line with the Nano ethos, which is thanks to all of you who turned up to offer your help, experience and advice so take a bow, you know who you are and you sent home a lot of owners happy !

We started off on Friday with a few camping overnight, and shared the weekend with a 40s event on the adjacent field, so plenty of military present plus others dressed up in their 40s outfits, there were some parking access issues but these were overcome with the co operation of everyone and Sunday came to a close with a fly past of a Hurricane !

The new pub manager Jeff couldnt have been more accomodating and he made us more than welcome for the whole weekend

We also saw Steves recently refurbed Honda Goldwing Trike plus trailer and Micks beautiful classic MG Midget, both included in the pictures which are now in the gallery below.

If you click on the slideshow feature on the left of the gallery page you can view the pictures in their largest size.

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/gall ... temId=4892

A few taster pictures below, including the" Max and Paddy" of the Nano Meets, Brian and Ron !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 May 2014, 20:42 #14 

raistlin
I'd just like to say thanks to David, who walked off with my IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) and returned it capable of displaying the car's speed digitally. Cheers mate.
Paul

Posted 04 May 2014, 20:47 #15 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Great to see you all today. I arrived just in time for the Hurricane flypast. Even had guns mounted brilliant.

Posted 04 May 2014, 20:50 #16 

Duncan
Another fab weekend. I'm tired and just a little sunburned, but really enjoyed it. Great to meet everyone again! Shame I'm at work tomorrow.

Posted 04 May 2014, 20:50 #17 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Cracking job on Steves trike.

Posted 04 May 2014, 21:00 #18 

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:I'd just like to say thanks to David, who walked off with my IPK and returned it capable of displaying the car's speed digitally. Cheers mate.

Any photographs of this Paul? Sounds like a good mod.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 05 May 2014, 21:09 #19 

raistlin
Rover418275 wrote:
raistlin wrote:I'd just like to say thanks to David, who walked off with my IPK and returned it capable of displaying the car's speed digitally. Cheers mate.

Any photographs of this Paul? Sounds like a good mod.

Cheers

Mike

I'll see what I can do Mike
Paul

Posted 05 May 2014, 21:21 #20