Midlands Nano Meet Sunday 23 March 2014 by Trebor (Page 1 of 2)

Trebor
This is the 1st nano meet of the year and will be held at Teddybears on Sunday 23 March.

If you intend coming please add your names to the list on the forum on the Nano meet website which you can access via the link in my signature below.

You will need to register on the site if you have not already done so, which is simple to do and free !

I will only be maintaining one list on the Nano website which will avoid different lists appearing on the various websites.

The nano website below will also tell you all you need to know about these meets

Cheers

Rob ( trebor )
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 Feb 2014, 12:14 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi those whom would like to have a Stainless Steel Compensator fitted at the Nano meets, must have there name on the list so an approximate time can be allocated for that person, should you miss your allocated time you may have to wait until you can be fitted in a little later.

The list for this meet 23rd March 2014 can be found by clicking the link below.
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...=82&p=687#p687

I am only intending to do six fittings at the most as I will be occupied helping out with other jobs, i also need to have my own car looked at by one of the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) guru's please sometime during the day for my annual health check.

If you would like to be added to the list you will need to send me a PM for the details once I have received this I will add your name to the list cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 02 Mar 2014, 17:26 #2 

Arctic
(Trader)
I am on the way to nearly being ready for the big day sorted out a few items ready :thumbsup:

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 11 Mar 2014, 21:19 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Another splendid turn out for the Nano. Spent a few hours in fine company. Great to see everybody and to meet some old and new faces too.

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 19:09 #4 

dattrike
As above, a very good day out, enjoyed it.
Lots of Copperleafs (leaves?) on display,
I've not seen so many in one place before :-o

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 19:29 #5 

Cockaa
Was a good turnout for such a dreary start to the day, was good to see faces old & new getting stuck in, makes it all worthwhile ;)
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 20:05 #6 

Trebor
Thanks to one and all for coming today, around 50 cars is a great turnout, special thanks to Duncan and David who supplied the free T4 sessions and their considerable knowledge, and Arctic for doing his usual work on handbrakes, providing spyhole plenums etc

Owners getting stuck in and helping each other out either with knowledge, hands on help or supplying needed odds and ends on the day is what the nano is all about and although it was at times on the cold side, it was another good meet.

Starbug and others took pictures which they will post on the nano forum in due course
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 20:05 #7 

Arctic
(Trader)
Big thank you from me to Duncan for my T4 session, and for sorting out my cruise control :hail: you made it look simple,undeniable talent.
I also know you like to be hands on sometimes as well,i noted you and Dave were very busy it is always appreciated,thank you to Mel as well for keeping us feed and watered and a thank you to Dave(onefortheroad)wife for the flap jack very nice cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 20:28 #8 

Duncan
Another one I enjoyed, even if the T4 was giving me stress early on!

Thanks to everyone from me too. The flapjack was fab, as was the sernik (cheesecake). Had a sausage bap as a late breakfast, and only realised after we finished I forgot to have lunch. Made up for it when I got home though! Looking forward to the photos.

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 20:35 #9 

squire
As others have already said a great day, special thanks to the Nano crew, T4 crew you guys really make it happen. Also thanks to those that gave me a hand changing my headlamps, I can now confirm that clear headlamps and nightbreaker unlimited bulbs help you see in the dark, can stop eating carrots now!!!
Probably easier to thanks to everyone for making the day a success.
Martyn
:NI: :NI:
Martyn

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 21:29 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Some pics, courtesy of Stephen (Starbug2)

http://s166.photobucket.com/user/rover4 ... 2023-03-14

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 21:30 #11 

Trebor
Great pictures Stephen many thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 22:09 #12 

starbug2
mick beat me to it I was about to post on here...

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 22:17 #13 

starbug2
starbug2

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 22:23 #15 

starbug2

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 22:25 #16 

starbug2

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 22:26 #17 

starbug2

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 22:27 #18 

starbug2

Posted 23 Mar 2014, 22:28 #19