Midlands Nano Meet Sunday 21 October by Trebor (Page 5 of 5)

Merl
Trebor wrote:Should keep me well away from gas canisters, i tried to throw 2 on the the fire at the last Ashes nano that were in a bag of rubbish, that would have provided better fireworks if Lyndon hadnt taken them off the fire

Ouch but lucky! Though not your fault....
Still have a long way to go to beat the other robs gas stove incident from the accounts I heard ;)
Martin

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 19:37 #81 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Brilliant day out, great to see all the familiar faces and some new ones.

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 19:43 #82 

Wolves 75
What a spanker to finish on, cheers to Mick for christening the new Nano BBQ, and to all who attended, did not get to do the rounds so sorry to anyone who I did not speak to, well done to Devilish for making a guest appearance (We knew you would sort it lol) anyway thanks to all for making these meets exactly what they are designed to be and roll on 2013, dates to be confirmed soon.....

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 19:44 #83 

Bernard
Great day if a little frustrating at times with missing looms, for example. :hissyfit:
Took a look at the pics on the nano site and can see that I've put weight back on. :mad1:

It's going to be a long haul through till the next one.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 20:10 #84 

Trebor
Bernard wrote:Great day if a little frustrating at times with missing looms, for example. :hissyfit:
Took a look at the pics on the nano site and can see that I've put weight back on. :mad1:

That was a spacesaver Bernard not your spare tyre !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 20:16 #85 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bernard wrote:Great day if a little frustrating at times with missing looms, for example. :hissyfit:

You think you've got problems, Rob caught me with a smile on my face. That's unheard of. :D

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 20:19 #86 

Bernard
Mick wrote:

You think you've got problems, Rob caught me with a smile on my face. That's unheard of. :D

I dunno, pretty sure that I've seen you smile when presented with a case of Schadenfreude - and I don't mean a case of cheap German wine. ;)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 20:35 #87 

Suffolk Man
Bernard wrote:
Mick wrote:

I dunno, pretty sure that I've seen you smile when presented with a case of Schadenfreude - and I don't mean a case of cheap German wine. ;)

thanks for all your hard work today bernard it means a lot to me really does thank you again phillip

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 21:19 #88 

Bermudan 75
When I left the meet I was rather perturbed to hear a growling sound coming from the front of my car, 50 yards down the road I discovered what the sound was.....Merl's V8. :lol:

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 22:29 #89 

woolleysox
Ouch but lucky! Though not your fault....
Still have a long way to go to beat the other robs gas stove incident from the accounts I heard ;)[/quote]

Not true all lies :em: :-D

Last one this year Another great day out Thanks Paul for the power fold loom and Mick for the catering. Good to see Lots of cars lots of new & old faces great weather. Super day to finish this years round of Nanos.
Looking forward to next year and the NEC next month. :unionflag: :cheers:
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 21 Oct 2012, 22:45 #90 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bernard wrote:
Mick wrote:

There is a world of difference between smiling in appreciation of a friend or circumstance and belly laughing over the self inflicted misfortune of some egocentric son of a fly blown Camel.

Posted 22 Oct 2012, 08:35 #91