Midlands Nano Meet Sunday 21 October by Trebor (Page 2 of 5)

raistlin
Thanks chaps. Catering for the day rescued :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 10 Oct 2012, 17:40 #21 

Merl
Can't remember as been awhile since teddy bears but what time is everyone getting there from? Or should I say what time are the gates opening?
Cheers
Martin

Posted 12 Oct 2012, 10:03 #22 

Bermudan 75
Hi Martin,

I will be there quite early to help Mick assembly the bar-b-que,what time were you thinking of going down?

Mike

Posted 12 Oct 2012, 10:16 #23 

Merl
Hi Mike,
Quite early too if you want to convoy up again? Just don't go leaving me in a cloud of diesel again ;)
Martin

Posted 12 Oct 2012, 10:34 #24 

Bermudan 75
Yes certainly will do.

Posted 12 Oct 2012, 10:44 #25 

Merl
Text sent Mike
Martin

Posted 12 Oct 2012, 10:54 #26 

Trebor
I only live across the road Merl and usually open the gates about 9.30 if you are getting there any earlier let me know
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 13 Oct 2012, 19:07 #27 

Trebor
Lyndon has just bought a large ( oil drum type ) pucka barbecue from a garden centre which he has kindly agreed to loan to the meet on Sunday.

So no need for bricks or grilles to be brought to make one on the day, but thanks to Mike and Mick who offered to do this for us.

I will buy the charcoal and lighters with the food and add it to the bill to be recovered on the day.

Mick please still bring your cooking utensils, checked trousers and chefs hat though !

So for a very reasonable contribution you will get:

Unlimited hot drinks – tea and coffee
Biscuits
Hot Dogs
Burgers
Trimmings – burger buns, finger rolls onions, sauce etc

Once I have the final food bill at the end of the week I will work out what contribution is needed but please come hungry !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 11:28 #28 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Well done Lyndon, see y'all next weekend.

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 11:47 #29 

Merl
Cheers Rob, think we were aiming to be there after 9.30 but that was when Mike was bringing bricks so not sure now... but wont be before 9.30 and if it is you might hear me coming lol.
Martin

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 13:52 #30 

Merl
Well done Lyndon :-) what a star!
Martin

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 13:52 #31 

Duncan
Excellent news. Can I reccomend a hot air paintstripper for lighting. Quicker and no smell!

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 16:42 #32 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Duncan wrote:Excellent news. Can I reccomend a hot air paintstripper for lighting. Quicker and no smell!

Are you suggesting demonstrating your fart lighting skills? :lol:

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 16:46 #33 

Trebor
what time will you be arriving Mick, as i was thinking of maybe sausage sandwiches for breakfast and burgers a bit later plus biscuits in between
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 18:02 #34 

Bermudan 75
Biscuit sandwiches, sounds good :thumbsup:

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 18:10 #35 

Trebor
Rover418275 wrote:Biscuit sandwiches, sounds good :thumbsup:

and dont forget Mike, forget the bricks and improve your MPG !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 18:16 #36 

Bermudan 75
With or without the bricks I will leave Merl's V8 trailing in a cloud of smoke..... :lol:

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 18:27 #37 

Merl
lol I would try and give you a run for your money but will have a full tank of fuel weighing me down lol.
Martin

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 18:42 #38 

Wolves 75
I will leave the BBQ boxed up and we can build it in the morning, so far bringing gazebo, tea urn, BBQ, Genny, may need bigger trailer :)

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 18:43 #39 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I should be there 10.30-11.00, I've got a 2+ hour drive. So probably only be cooking lunch. Quite happy to take over if cooking already started.

Posted 15 Oct 2012, 18:50 #40