Midlands Nano Meet Sat & Sun 28/29 March 2015 by Trebor

Trebor
The 1st Midlands Nano Meet of 2015 is now less than 2 months away, I have now started a thread on the Nano forum for you to record your names if you intend to come, it will be nice to welcome back owners who have attended our meets before and of course new owners are always welcome too.

You can access the Nano website via the link in my signature below, and registration is free if you are not already a member. hope to see you there.
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 31 Jan 2015, 21:25 #1 

Trebor
long range weather forecast for end of March is cloudy and sunny with no rain, over 30 names on the list already and shaping up to be another great meet !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 05 Mar 2015, 09:25 #2 

woolleysox
weather forcast was a little off :hissyfit: Strong winds and rain on & off all day. Still l lots of work done Better luck next time :cheers: :unionflag:
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 01 Apr 2015, 11:33 #3 

Trebor
I'll have you know I had that forecast from a very reliable and trusted source who never gets it wrong !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 01 Apr 2015, 17:51 #4