Midlands Nano Meet Sat & Sun 19 and 20 July 2014 by Trebor

Trebor
Midlands Nano Meet Sat & Sun 19 and 20 July 2014

The 3rd weekend Nano Meet at the Four Ashes is on 19 and 20 July , if you are attending please click on the link below to take you direct to the Nano website and record your name on the Nano forum.

Please note that this was originally advertised to be at the Teddybears venue but has now been switched to a the Four Ashes
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Jun 2014, 12:11 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Im in for the two days usual items lugged with me :thumbsup: fans should anyone need one out of the FOC bag but must be fitted at nano as old one required to re-brush or repair for the next meet, plenum tray mods FOC, O-rings, and coolant O-rings again all FOC, a few gold resistors will be on board, as will be a few PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve) filters and inline stats, ramps, also the bag of wiring looms, which I think Duncan is going to take back home with him, PM been sent with regards to this and agreed :hail: Arctic.

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 08 Jul 2014, 11:37 #2 

raistlin
VeeKay is equipped with the latest Ultimate Remote module which can be demonstrated at the nano-meet if anybody is interested.

It is a prototype though. It has the same functionality as the production models but they are not yet available.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 18 Jul 2014, 18:14 #3 

woolleysox
Hi Paul is it now also equipped with smart nav?
Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 21 Jul 2014, 14:57 #4 

raistlin
woolleysox wrote:Hi Paul is it now also equipped with smart nav?
Rob

Not yet Rob... but it won't be long.
Paul

Posted 21 Jul 2014, 16:06 #5 

Bernard
It has taken me until now to recover from the weekend, wow! was I tired last night, almost too tired to get upstairs to bed. Still, I enjoyed the weekend and at least proved to myself that I haven't quite completely lost the plot.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, we attempted and very nearly finished converting Trebor's 190 to LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) during the Nano Meet.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 21 Jul 2014, 18:10 #6 

raistlin
Bernard wrote:...very nearly finished converting Trebor's 190 to LPG during the Nano Meet.

and very nearly killed yourselves as well. You both looked well frazzled yesterday afternoon as I withdrew from the field of conflict for a well earned beer or three :lol:

Top marks for doing it though :)
Paul

Posted 21 Jul 2014, 18:19 #7 

Trebor
Yes Bernard and you had to drive backwards and forwards to Evesham too, but your efforts were well appreciated by me.

Car is running fine but engine management light is now on so need to investigate that next
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 22 Jul 2014, 05:16 #8 

Bermudan 75
Sorry I missed the meet guys, promise to be at the next one though.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 22 Jul 2014, 21:55 #9 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Mike.
You were missed but you will know by now Saturday was horrendous day rain & more rain,we managed to get some jobs sorted out under the gazebo, injectors manifold change, fan change and a lower engine mount, but it was certainly not a day for removing bumpers so you did not miss your favourite pass time :lol: only a couple of campers Mr trebor & Mr Datrike Sunday was a very different story lots being done under the blazing sun, brake disc changes, seats fitted loads of T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) thank you as always Duncan, David & Paul, also seen lots of members helping others at this meet so hopefully the ethos is finally getting there.

Duncan I hope you have many a nice hour with a cool beer in your hand sorting through the looms :thumbsup: see you at the next one in September Arctic :clap:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Jul 2014, 09:59 #10