Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 and Sun 7 July 13 by Trebor (Page 1 of 6)

Trebor
Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 and Sun 7 July, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, WV10 7DG

It will soon be time for the next nano meet which will take place over 2 days Saturday and Sunday, so feel free to come on either day or even better stay for both !

There will be free camping for those that want it and you can arrive on Friday afternoon/ evening if you wish to set up. Anyone who might want to stay in a local hotel for the night will be able to find accomodation suggestions on the nano website " links " page in my signature below

After the Saturday session with the cars we will gather in the pub for a drink and those that want to can have a meal in the pub if you wish but I will not be taking advance orders on this occasion. After a drink/meal back outside around the camp fire for a laugh and chat.

Sunday morning will be more of the same looking at cars and we will finish in the afternoon usually around 5pm.

There are usually 2 x T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) diagnostics present plus the nano crew who between them have a lot of knowledge and experience and are keen to pass it on.

If you intend to come to the meet please put your names down on this thread and I will update the list on this first post. We do need an idea of numbers so please tell us if you can whether you will attend on Saturday and /or Sunday, if you will be camping , and if you have a job to do on your car at the meet it will also help if you can indicate what that is, so that other members planning to attend can offer their support

Attending:

Rob ( weekend & camping )
Igp ( Sun )
Mike ( weekend Fri - Sun)
Jake ( Fri - Sun )
Paul ( Sat & Sun )
Colin ( Roverite -Sun )
Duncan (weekend ?)
Nige (Cockaa -Sat )
David ( Dattrike weekend )
Gren 24 ( Saturday )
The Monk ( Saturday)
Jürgen( weekend )
persuer ( Sun )
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 10 Jun 2013, 21:51 #1 

Last edited by Trebor on 01 Jul 2013, 06:36, edited 18 times in total.

1gp
add me to the list please.. sunday.

Posted 10 Jun 2013, 21:58 #2 

Bermudan 75
Friday to Sunday please Rob.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 10 Jun 2013, 22:10 #3 

Trebor
thanks guys names added
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 10 Jun 2013, 22:35 #4 

JakeWilson
Should be Friday to Sunday too all being well Rob please!

Posted 10 Jun 2013, 23:22 #5 

Trebor
Welcome aboard Jake, glad you can make it , name added
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 05:30 #6 

raistlin
I know it might be tempting fate, but... I'll be there for both days Rob :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 09:16 #7 

Trebor
ok Paul, you are now on the list !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 12:49 #8 

Jürgen
A nano meet? Again? :confused:

It's about time! :mrgreen:

I'll be there.

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 12:58 #9 

Roverite
Rob, I will be there on Sunday 7th July at about 10am. If it is possible, I would like my 75 CDTi to have a T4 session. I know of no problems and she is running fine, but it would be good to get it checked out.

I hope Arctic will be there, because I have some bits to pick up.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Roverite.

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 14:06 #10 

Trebor
list updated with Jürgen and Colin
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 17:47 #11 

Duncan
I suppose I should come along. So count me in!

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 17:52 #12 

dattrike
I'm in all weekend..

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 18:12 #13 

Cockaa
You guys don't know what your letting yourselves in for!!! I,ll be there bright & early for my first time on the saturday, sadly only for the day :( Booked in for my Handbrake modification @ 10.30 ;)
If there is a chance of a T4 that would be great but i understand you guys will be very busy.
Does anybody know of anyone who comes from down somerset way to this event, i'm in need of a favour if they do, Beer tokens at the ready ;)

See you all soon guys & gals

Rgds

Nige
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 18:57 #14 

Duncan
I think Ceedy is from that way, and came up last time. Might be a bit far to come every meet though?

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 19:14 #15 

Trebor
list updated, David you are now on 2 lists and will have to do twice as many jobs !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 19:19 #16 

Cockaa
Thanks duncan :)

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 19:53 #17 

dattrike
Trebor wrote:list updated, David you are now on 2 lists and will have to do twice as many jobs !

OOPS! that's because the OC stopped working (again) :confused: when I posted on there, so I came to the calm zone :thumbsup: wasn't sure if it had posted properly on OC.

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 20:50 #18 

Mick
(Site Admin)
So, you're coming twice Dave........... So to speak. :D :D

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 20:51 #19 

Cockaa
Is it ok to camp on the friday night at all? Could be tempted if so ;)

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 21:03 #20