Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 and Sun 7 July 13 by Trebor (Page 2 of 6)

Duncan
Some of us have done. I didn't the last couple of times as the weather was looking bad, and no-one else was. If there will be a few, and the weather isn't looking like (insert your own bad word here) then I'll be there with some beers.

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 21:04 #21 

Cockaa
Lets get praying to the weather gods then! Took me 14 months to get to the point of being able to attend a meeting, fingers crossed :)
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 21:18 #22 

Trebor
no problem camping on Friday and looks likely that you wont be alone
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Jun 2013, 21:57 #23 

Bernard
I can only make it on Saturday as there is a big MG day at Duxford on the Sunday.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 12 Jun 2013, 12:50 #24 

Jürgen
Bernard wrote:a big MG day at Duxford

Bernard, is this at the Imperial War Museum?

Posted 12 Jun 2013, 13:26 #25 

Bernard
Yes, Jürgen, it is.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 12 Jun 2013, 13:43 #26 

dattrike
Mick wrote:So, you're coming twice Dave........... So to speak. :D :D

Yup.. SWMBO told me to enjoy myself (for a change) :lol: :lol:

Posted 12 Jun 2013, 15:37 #27 

Jürgen
Bernard wrote:Yes, Jürgen, it is.

I'll drive past Duxford on the M11, but probably at the wrong time. :hissyfit:

Posted 12 Jun 2013, 15:59 #28 

woolleysox
Hi Jürgen

You could drive up to the nano for the Sat and drive back to Duxford on the Sunday simples. I should be going to Duxford but I will be at the nano (much better)
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 13 Jun 2013, 16:12 #29 

Jürgen
Hi Rob, according to Google maps it's a two hours drive from Wolverhampton to Duxford.
So I could attend a bit of both events on Sunday ... :mrgreen:
Or I could decide on Sunday morning on the basis of the weather forecast for both locations ... 8-)
Or I could just toss a coin ... :lol:

Posted 13 Jun 2013, 21:59 #30 

Cockaa
They wont let you in if you've got a tourer Jürgen, its a saloon day lol ;)

Posted 13 Jun 2013, 22:11 #31 

Jürgen
That changes everything, Nigel. I need to work on plan B now ... :lol:

Posted 13 Jun 2013, 22:21 #32 

Cockaa
Sorry Jürgen, i just could'nt resist that lol ;)

Posted 14 Jun 2013, 18:16 #33 

Gren 24
Would you put my name down for the Saturday please.looking forward to this one with better weather we hope.

Posted 14 Jun 2013, 19:11 #34 

Bermudan 75
Jürgen wrote:That changes everything, Nigel. I need to work on plan B now ... :lol:

What's that Jürgen? you have a MGB ? :lol:

Posted 14 Jun 2013, 21:43 #35 

Trebor
Gren 24 wrote:Would you put my name down for the Saturday please.looking forward to this one with better weather we hope.

name added Les, weather is on order and expected delivery on the Friday before the meet
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Jun 2013, 22:45 #36 

Arctic
(Trader)
Stainles Steel Compensator Mod List for 6th -7th July nano
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rob.
You maybe know i am already going to attend both days from 10.00am until late :thumbsup: as as such i have put up the comp list earlier as i have already had a few people ask, i will be bringing the ramps for use on the hard standing should any lower engine mount etc need to be replaced may i ask that they be returned to the area from which they came the tall tent :lol: :lol: lets have a great one again cheers Arctic. :clap:

The third nano of the year is quickly moving towards so if you would like your car to have the handbreak modification fitted at the Wolverhampton weekend nano meet on the 3th -7th July please contact me through PM so i can give you full details and then add you to the list below, i have already started a list at
http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/nano-forum.html

But as not all members visit the nano site its only fair i start one here also, i intend to be at the venue from 10.00am and will try and fit a compensator each hour if need be starting at 10.30am all times on the list are approximate you may have to wait 30 mins or so but you may also be brought forward should someone turn up late.

I may limit the compensators again at this nano only to give me more time for other little projects, or for other members joining us to sort out any little niggles which maybe troubling them we will also have ten plenum trays with the spy hole mod already done for free including the rubber bungs.

I will also have four intercooler O-ring bends ready to swap and fit a few member will be able to help with this again is on an eaxchange basis i need your old bend back for the next day again all work carried out is FOC cheers Arctic.

All times are approximate so some waiting is inevitable but should be no more than 30 minutes.

Saturday 6th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
Nige Cockle------------ 75ztclub----------- 10.30am
Fred Gunning----------- 75ztclub----------- 11.30am
Steve Parry------------ 75ztclub----------- 12.30pm
Charles Furniss-------- 75ztclub----------- 13.30pm
Michael Alexander------ 75ztclub----------- 14.30pm
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 15.30pm
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 16.30pm
List for Saturday 6th now closed

Sunday 7th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 10.30am
now closed
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Jun 2013, 23:13 #37 

Last edited by Arctic on 02 Jul 2013, 22:36, edited 5 times in total.

Mad-Monkey
I will be there Saturday :)

Posted 18 Jun 2013, 09:05 #38 

Trebor
Monk wrote:I will be there Saturday :)

excellent David, name added at post 1
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Jun 2013, 20:10 #39 

Trebor
Approx 50 cars expected over the weekend, some on Saturday, some on Sunday and some both days, some camping in tents, some in car avans, so shaping up to be another great meet and still room if you want to add your name
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 20 Jun 2013, 09:38 #40