Midlands Nano Meet Sat 21 & Sun 22 July by Trebor (Page 2 of 4)

Trebor
The weather forecast for the weekend meet at the Ashes is quite good, a rain free Saturday, and again mostly rain free on Sunday until some showers are expected at around 4pm.

Paul will be checking the venue out today to make sure the ground is ok following all the rain we have had recently.

Not many food orders have come in so if you are eating on Saturday night please visit the Nano website and place your order as we need to hand it in in advance.

Thanks and see you at the weekend
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Jul 2012, 09:21 #21 

raistlin
The ground at Four Ashes is firm and dry. I suspect it is very well drained. There is actually a car@van parked where we usually have the tents and there seems no damage to the ground at all.

Will somebody please post this info on the club forum? Thanks.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Jul 2012, 13:20 #22 

Duncan
The car avan is stored there, belongs to the owner I'm told.

Good news about the field, though!

Posted 17 Jul 2012, 13:29 #23 

Last edited by Duncan on 17 Jul 2012, 15:52, edited 3 times in total.

Trebor
Thanks for checking it out Paul and good news ! I have posted it on the club forum, and btw the car avan belongs to the pub landlord who uses it for fishing trips apparently
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Jul 2012, 14:36 #24 

Arctic
(Trader)
Handbrake Compensator nano fitting

Bump so i can gauge how many i will need to have with me on both days not long left now so get in touch if you want this mod cheers arctic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised i am making a list for the handbrake modification if interested please PM me and i can sort out an approx time to to fit you in one one of the days you attend, Saturday 21st or Sunday 22nd i will be there from 9.00pm until 16.00pm each day i will also be bring some plenum trays with the spyhole mod for exchange a few nano members can fit these for you should i be obtained in a modification.Arctic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 21st Name Approx Time
Brett / gilby / 12.30pm
Ralph / deeks / 10.00am
Graham/ biggee63 / 11.30am
Dave / dattrike / 12.00pm
Jay / jay160 / 10.30am
Mark / markd3 / 1.30pm

Sunday 22nd Name Approx Time

PS I also have a couple of fans ready should anyone need one again PM please fitting will be sorted out for you.Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 18 Jul 2012, 11:22 #25 

Last edited by Arctic on 19 Jul 2012, 11:27, edited 2 times in total.

Arctic
(Trader)
raistlin wrote:The ground at Four Ashes is firm and dry. I suspect it is very well drained. There is actually a car@van parked where we usually have the tents and there seems no damage to the ground at all.

Will somebody please post this info on the club forum? Thanks.

The ground at Four Ashes is firm and dry. I suspect it is very well drained. There is actually a car@van parked where we usually have the tents and there seems no damage to the ground at all.[/QUOTE]

I Concur as i was there today myself on some business caravan is niffty Nigels he uses it for is fishing trips or it could be for when hes in the dog house who knows Arctic. :roll:

The gate keeper is still looking after the place for us :lol:

Solid under foot good drainage because of the two football fields not long now count down from three
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 18 Jul 2012, 14:19 #26 

Merl
Is anyone camping friday night?
Martin

Posted 18 Jul 2012, 16:46 #27 

Bermudan 75
A good possibility.........

Posted 18 Jul 2012, 17:52 #28 

Merl
Rover418275 wrote:A good possibility.........

Mick let me know if you are and we can convoy up as well if you want.

Disclaimer: If it is raining or has been hammering it down I might not be camping!
Martin

Posted 18 Jul 2012, 18:02 #29 

takestock
Merl wrote:Is anyone camping friday night?

Depends if i can sneak away from work early enough ;) bloody trackers....:(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 18 Jul 2012, 18:32 #30 

Bermudan 75
Depends for me if I get paid.....

Posted 18 Jul 2012, 18:50 #31 

Duncan
I can't come Friday evening as I have something else on. Will see you all Saturday morning, ready for the evening party.

Posted 18 Jul 2012, 18:53 #32 

Trebor
Paul ( Pepper 953 on the club forum) has a radio for James Uk , so if anyone is attending who lives anywhere near James please post on here if you are able to help
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 00:04 #33 

Last edited by Trebor on 19 Jul 2012, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.

carlpenn
Won't be there this time as we are leaving on our Hol's Sat Morning. Hope Weather stays good for you guy and girls, have a great time and all the best for another succesful meet :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 07:28 #34 

Arctic
(Trader)
Handbrake Compensator nano fitting

This will be the last bump for members relise that we are fitting the compensators at the Wolverhampton nano, should you be attending and wish to have this mod contact me only two days left now Sunday is free at the Moment let have a good one .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised i am making a list for the handbrake modification if interested please PM me and i can sort out an approx time to to fit you in one one of the days you attend, Saturday 21st or Sunday 22nd i will be there from 9.00pm until 16.00pm each day i will also be bring some plenum trays with the spyhole mod for exchange a few nano members can fit these for you should i be obtained in a modification.Arctic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 21st Name Approx Time
Brett / gilby / 12.30pm
Ralph / deeks / 10.00am
Graham/ biggee63 / 11.30am
Dave / dattrike / 12.00pm
Jay / jay160 / 10.30am
Mark / markd3 / 1.30pm
John / Mischief 11.00am

Sunday 22nd Name Approx Time
Bill / shytalk / 10.15am
Nick / Moretivicar 11.00am

NOW CLOSED FOR THIS MEET THANKS ARCTIC
PS I also have a couple of fans ready should anyone need one again PM please fitting will be sorted out for you.Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 11:25 #35 

Last edited by Arctic on 21 Jul 2012, 02:29, edited 4 times in total.

moretvicar
I am hoping to travel up on Sunday morning if all goes according to plan............

Steve - I would be very grateful for the handbrake mod as the new motor appears to have an old rubber band between the cab and back axle!
Not the best of situations on an autobox.

Any one who has experience of Sean's doubledin - your advice would be most welcome to reduce the head scratching presently occurring.
Especially if you know how to check it has 12v at the antenna - apparently that may be the reason I have such carp reception.

As I came back with such glowing reports of the last couple of meets I went to, Mary has decided to accompany me, along with George the Doodle!

Nick

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 11:54 #36 

Duncan
I can help you check the antenna feed, although I know nothing about the units. Some of the aftermarket units don't feed enough power to the antenna amplifier. We can check that with a multimeter.

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 12:09 #37 

Trebor
Some of the units have a separate wire in the loom which needs connecting to the amp, or you can wire the amp direct to the fusebox via a 1amp in line fuse whuch I did on mine
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 17:26 #38 

Trebor
Final bump for the food orders for Saturday night in the Ashes please.

To order your food please visit the nano website , then go to " next meet attendance " page and select "comments", find your own comment and hit the reply buttton, just enter your name and your food order in the comments box.

Both myself and Lyndon are away until Friday night ( not together i hasten to add) and will not be able to tidy up the attendance and food lists on the nano website until then, as although i am on line i cant edit the website from my i pad

Please however continue to use the nano website to say if you are attending and/ or ordering food and we will sort it out when we get back

Thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 18:49 #39 

Arctic
(Trader)
moretvicar wrote:I am hoping to travel up on Sunday morning if all goes according to plan............

Steve - I would be very grateful for the handbrake mod as the new motor appears to have an old rubber band between the cab and back axle!
Not the best of situations on an autobox.

Any one who has experience of Sean's doubledin - your advice would be most welcome to reduce the head scratching presently occurring.
Especially if you know how to check it has 12v at the antenna - apparently that may be the reason I have such carp reception.

As I came back with such glowing reports of the last couple of meets I went to, Mary has decided to accompany me, along with George the Doodle!

Hi Nick.
Sunday is fine and you are the first on the list i will pm you the details lets say 11.00am approx of cause cheers Steve.

Nick
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 19 Jul 2012, 20:33 #40