Midlands Nano Meet Sat 18 and Sun 19 Oct 2014 by Trebor

Trebor
Midlands Nano Meet Sat 18 and Sun 19 Oct 2014

The last Midlands Nano Meet of the year will be on the above dates at the Four Ashes ( change of venue from Teddybears )

If you want to attend please put your names down on the Nano website which can be accessed via the link in my signature below

Cheers

Rob
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 20 Sep 2014, 18:40 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Attending both days could I please have a brand new IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) T4ed if possible over the weekend most appreciate cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 16 Oct 2014, 02:22 #2 

Duncan
Yes Steve. I'll be there and it's a straightforward job.

Posted 16 Oct 2014, 07:23 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:Yes Steve. I'll be there and it's a straightforward job.

Hi Duncan
Thank you I will report to you when I arrive and have a chat with you please, with regards to fitting and T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) all the best Steve. :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 16 Oct 2014, 09:12 #4 

raistlin
Duncan wrote:Yes Steve. I'll be there and it's a straightforward job.

Any chance you could do that on Sunday please guys. I want to learn what's required to do the job but I'm not at the nano on Saturday :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 16 Oct 2014, 09:41 #5 

Last edited by raistlin on 16 Oct 2014, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor

Actual forecast is for showers on Saturday morning/ lunchtime then dry all the way
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Oct 2014, 18:47 #6 

Duncan
Steve, yes, please do, but make sure you get your name on the list. Paul, if Steves OK to wait, I'm fine to. But it's completely automatic: fit new pack, connect T4 and start diagnostics. T4 says the instrument pack isn't coded properly, should I fix it. You click yes and wait, job done. Les wants one done too, but he's only there first thing. I also have one to fit to my tourer if I bring that.

Posted 16 Oct 2014, 20:08 #7 

Arctic
(Trader)
HI Duncan.
I have spoken to Paul when I picked up the white board earlier yesterday evening, and as such he understands that I may not be in the Tourer Sunday but the MG ZT which I would also like to have it's annual T4 test etc.

Therefore my name will most likely be on the board when I hand it over to you ;) but as you know I am an easy going chap and can wait if you need to sort someone first, my sons name will also be down for an health only and to test if the FBH (Fuel burning heater.) is working or not, I aim to get there about 10.00 all being well cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 17 Oct 2014, 23:09 #8 

Devilish
Arctic wrote:my name will most likely be on the board when I hand it over to you ;) but as you know I am an easy going chap and can wait.

He just likes to be first, it is all me me me as usual :hissyfit:
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 18 Oct 2014, 05:31 #9 

Arctic
(Trader)
Devilish wrote:
Arctic wrote:my name will most likely be on the board when I hand it over to you ;) but as you know I am an easy going chap and can wait.

He just likes to be first, it is all me me me as usual :hissyfit:

Your only jealous because I have a new IPK ;) and have the power of a pen for a few minutes even though I cant speall raley god so my name will be X x 2 blu car and balck car :lol: seeya soon Mr D I bet you can taste those B&E even now
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 18 Oct 2014, 06:27 #10 

Arctic
(Trader)
Massive thank you to Duncan for the T4 sessions yesterday in my car and my sons, IPK works great nice to be able to read the MPG and everything else with out lines, also unplugged the air bag sensors under the drivers seat so the air bag now lights up on ignition and go's out after a couple of seconds.

It is most appreciate also that he worked none stop from arriving in the morning up to when I left at 16.30 pm where upon he was still at the T4 we are really truly blessed to have people like Duncan & David to help with our
cars again a big thank you from us all :cheers: Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 18 Oct 2014, 23:56 #11 

takestock
Cannot agree more Steve, nice to see you and Gail yesterday, and remember what I said. " Stop it" :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 08:34 #12 

Duncan
Great to see everyone over the last two days. Another cracking one. Thanks from me to those who made sure I was well supplied with tea, coffee, and today made sure I remembered to eat something unlike yesterday! Here's to the next one!

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 16:19 #13 

Devilish
Hard to believe I was there all weekend and never changed my blown headlight bulb, wouldn't mind but I went back home Sat morning to get a bulb :roll:
Enjoyable weekend with great weather for the time of year
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 20 Oct 2014, 03:34 #14 

Jupiter
I would like to thank everyone who helped on Sunday to resolve my running temp issue. Had a nice warm run up the M6 yesterday " and getting an extra 8 MPG !!!. Don't know all your names, but parts came from Artic and Wolleysox. Cheers.
Plus a big hand to Duncan , again, for his T4 session and finding out all the issues with Rover No 2. Will start sorting them out. A great day of comradeship all round. THANK YOU ALL again.
Jupiter ( Scotland )

Posted 22 Oct 2014, 11:37 #15