Midlands Nano Meet Sat 17 & Sun 18 October 2015 by Trebor

Trebor
The last Nano Meet of the year is on 17/18 October 2015

If you are attending please use the link in my signature below to visit the Nano website and record your names, plus any jobs you are thinking of doing at the meet, and any help you can offer to other owners over the weekend.

Please keep all things Nano related on the dedicated website below so we can keep it all in one place rather than scattered on various forums, it makes it easier for me to manage - many thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Sep 2015, 16:32 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
I will be attending as always with the usual item in tow, see you all 17th 18th October cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 30 Sep 2015, 09:12 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I'll be along as it's the last one of the year

Posted 30 Sep 2015, 11:28 #3 

Jürgen
Me too. :)

Posted 30 Sep 2015, 18:12 #4 

Bermudan 75
Think I should be able to make this one.:thumbsup:
Car is looking a bit battered since last time I attended, and not just the exterior :cry:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 04 Oct 2015, 17:36 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Mike hope to see you there if you can make it, also any other members whom wish to attend, usual plenum trays will be in the blue bag please take one and replace you old one next to the bag, intercooler O-rings, coolant cap O-rings, interior door handles, and for this meet only plenum rods all FOC as usual, you only have to ask any crew member.

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 09 Oct 2015, 00:09 #6 

Bermudan 75
First nano I have attended this year. Thanks for Steve (Arctic)for his help with the smoking issue with my 75. After Steve checked the intercooler hoses, MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor), EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve) and Synergy box settings the car felt like a new beast with responsive acceleration and better cruising. No visible smoke on acceleration on the motorway back home.

Also thanks to Duncan for the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) session.

See everyone in 2016.

Posted 18 Oct 2015, 20:41 #7 

Trebor
Yes it was nice to see you Mike and sounds like your Italian tune up did wonders, hope the wood is keeping you warm
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 19 Oct 2015, 20:35 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)
Rover418275 wrote:First nano I have attended this year. Thanks for Steve (Arctic)for his help with the smoking issue with my 75. After Steve checked the intercooler hoses, MAF,
EGR and Synergy box settings the car felt like a new beast with responsive acceleration and better cruising. No visible smoke on acceleration on the motorway back home.

Also thanks to Duncan for the T4 session.

See everyone in 2016.

I Mike.
Please remember this was only a temporary basis and you will still need to either clean out the egr and reinstate the hose which we blocked off or fit a bypass EGR, if you think the above was better than before then go for the bypass.

They can be purchased form here below.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-75-MG-Z ... SwuMFUmTCE
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 21 Oct 2015, 21:59 #9