Midlands Nano Meet Sat 15 & Sun 16 September by Trebor (Page 1 of 3)

Trebor
The next weekend Midlands Nano meet will take place at the

Four Ashes in Wolverhampton on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th September

Wolverhampton
West Midlands WV10 7DG

It will be the usual drill with both days set aside for doing jobs on cars and sessions on T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) , in between which we will be having a pub meal on the premises on Saturday night

After the pub meal we normally gather round the camp fire and continue drinking and chatting until the early hours for those that want to

Free camping facilities are available and should you wish to travel up on Friday night and camp for both Friday and Saturday that is not a problem providing we can let the pub owner know. If camping is not your thing there are various places to stay not far way , Premier Inn, Travelodge and others just ask if you need any help with this or addresses and phone numbers of some of the places to stay can be found in the " useful links " section of the Nano website

These meets are normally a great success and go from strength to strength, so hope a number of you can make it.

More information about what goes on at these events can be found in the link below.

As these events are club and forum neutral all are welcome, but rather than me have to update numerous lists on different forums, would you please visit the Nano meet website via the link below and put your name down and I will keep an updated list in one place.

Once logged onto the website, click on "Nano Forum " and then Nano Meet Attendance “ to record your name

http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/

Cheers
Trebor

(The current food menu for the Saturday evening meal at the Four Ashes will also be made available on the Nano website about a week to 10 days before the meet, where you will also be able to place your orders, but it may not be any different from the menu posted on the Nano website for the last meet in July which is still available in the "more " option on the top toolbar)
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Aug 2012, 09:43 #1 

Merl
I'm gutted as can't make this one now :-( last one was great!!!

I am definitely attending the October one though.
Martin

Posted 19 Aug 2012, 10:00 #2 

shy talk
I will not be able to attend the September nano meet,the 15th&16th September is also the Midland game fair,I have already bought the tickets. If there is another nano meet in October I will definately be there. See you there, (shy talk)

Posted 20 Aug 2012, 18:29 #3 

Duncan
If you pop on to the nano website, there are the dates for the year. There is a one day nano at teddybears in October.

Posted 20 Aug 2012, 18:48 #4 

starbug2
we have a local mg meet on the Sunday , not sure about the Saturday . will have to see closer the time

Posted 22 Aug 2012, 20:15 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
AS usual i will pop a post on for the handbrake compensators at this meet i want to space my self out as i want to get round and have a chat and also do some other jobs for members other than the handbrakes all the time cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Aug 2012, 01:22 #6 

raistlin
Arctic wrote:t i want to space my self out

Yeah - you were spaced out last time I saw you as well Steve :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 23 Aug 2012, 09:39 #7 

Arctic
(Trader)
raistlin wrote:
Arctic wrote:t i want to space my self out

Yeah - you were spaced out last time I saw you as well Steve :lol:

Those days are long past now paul more the pity :roll: except for the very first meet at the four ashes when trebor kept me until the late hours of the morning :clap: time catches even the fastest of runners Paul :thumbsup: but not completely at a snails pace yet :lol: Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Aug 2012, 21:10 #8 

afbainbridge
Can't make the Sept meet but will appear ere long, and will be thirsty for advice - and thirsty for other things no doubt.

Posted 24 Aug 2012, 19:39 #9 

Arctic
(Trader)
They are all ready and waiting :thumbsup:

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 30 Aug 2012, 23:56 #10 

Trebor
please place your food order for the evening meal at the Four Ashes on Saturday 15 September on the nano forum via the link below, full details of the menu are also available to view on the website
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 31 Aug 2012, 12:02 #11 

takestock
Done :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 Sep 2012, 19:37 #12 

Trebor
Looking forward to catching up properly this time Dave, no driving for me on Saturday night and pitching tent on Friday
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 01 Sep 2012, 19:44 #13 

Trebor
any more attendees or food orders, meet coming up fast
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 02 Sep 2012, 22:00 #14 

starbug2
what's the dead line . sat meal maybe ok but the Sunday is a mg event so no can do.....

Posted 03 Sep 2012, 20:39 #15 

Trebor
no actual deadline Stephen, just turn up, shouldnt be a problem ordering food on the night providing not many do it
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Sep 2012, 16:31 #16 

starbug2
ta :thumbsup:

Posted 04 Sep 2012, 21:55 #17 

Bermudan 75
Don't think I will make this meet. The company I recently worked for have not paid me, (my salary was due to have been paid on 22 August). So have told them pay up by this Friday or face an Employment Tribunal.

Car's MoT runs out on Thursday, so looks like I could miss the meet.

Posted 04 Sep 2012, 22:11 #18 

takestock
Part timer......
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Sep 2012, 18:52 #19 

Bermudan 75
Unless Martin (Merl)lends me his V8 :rolling:

Posted 05 Sep 2012, 19:50 #20