Midlands Nano Meet Sat 15 & Sun 16 September by Trebor (Page 2 of 3)

Jürgen
Rover418275 wrote:Don't think I will make this meet.

So we won't see the tent? ;)

I hope things will be back to normal soon, Mike.

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 16:21 #21 

Trebor
sorry you cant make it Mike, any more food orders please visit website below
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 22:02 #22 

Trebor
Meet is this weekend, anymore for anymore, please put your names down on the nano site below together with any food orders for Saturday night.

Weather forecast is for some showers on Friday afternoon with a dry evening,dry all day on Saturday, and a possibilty of showers on Sunday
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Sep 2012, 17:12 #23 

JakeWilson
Sorry Rob, failing with working how to post on the nano forum, but will be there on the Sunday :-)

Posted 12 Sep 2012, 18:05 #24 

Duncan
Had some discussions and finally decided. I'll come both days, but won't stay for the meal on Saturday as I'm travelling on business Monday and have a stupid o'clock start so I need to get ready and have an early night. Likewise my login for the nano site doesn't let me post on any of those threads, so could someone update it for me please?

Posted 12 Sep 2012, 18:34 #25 

Trebor
Ok both i will update the nano website when i get on my laptop at home, currently on i pad which doesnt allow flash player.

I am concerned that you cant post on the threads is there an error message and we can get it sorted

You wont be able to add your name at post 1 but should be able to reply on a new post ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Sep 2012, 19:58 #26 

Duncan
No it won't let me log in to post, says it doesn't recognise my username or something.

Posted 12 Sep 2012, 21:35 #27 

Trebor
Ok Duncan, i have asked Lyndon to take a look
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Sep 2012, 22:13 #28 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I just logged in a posted a few mo's ago.

Posted 12 Sep 2012, 22:16 #29 

carlpenn
Hi Guys, Registered and Posted on Nano Site. Hoping to be there Saturday afternoon for a few hours :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 13 Sep 2012, 07:34 #30 

takestock
It is with extreme regret that it is looking very unlikely I can make this weekend. Circumstances beyond my control I'm afraid, Gutted is an understatement. :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 13 Sep 2012, 17:17 #31 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Bad luck Dave, I know how much you enjoy these weekends. Hope your circumstances aren't a major pain in the fundament.

Posted 13 Sep 2012, 17:37 #32 

Duncan
Sorry to hear that Dave, was looking forward to catching up. As Mick says, hope it's nothing too nasty keeping you away!

Posted 13 Sep 2012, 17:48 #33 

Trebor
You will both be missed loads Dave, but until the next time take care
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 13 Sep 2012, 17:49 #34 

Trebor
last call for food orders please, either put on nano website or here if you are having nay problems logging on and i will pick up later tonight
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Sep 2012, 12:59 #35 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Quality meet with the usual top quality nanometers.
Great to see all you guys and girls and kids and dogs again. Plus a few new faces, well new to me anyway. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posted 16 Sep 2012, 18:40 #36 

Jürgen
:iagree:
It has been a great weekend indeed. Again.
I really enjoyed it. :)

Posted 16 Sep 2012, 18:54 #37 

Duncan
Same thoughts from me. Dave, you were missed, but another good one. Great to see the old faces, and some new ones too. Photos up already on the nano website including one of me I didn't see taken, with several of us staring at Ben's V6 engine.

Here's to the next one in October!

Posted 16 Sep 2012, 19:17 #38 

raistlin
Well... I don't know where the weekend went :lol:

Thanks to Rob for sorting out my LEDs - cheers mate.

Nearly time to start planning next year's meets :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 16 Sep 2012, 20:16 #39 

Trebor
This was another fantastic meet, great weather, lots of jobs done, so thanks to each and every one of you who attended and travelled some great distances including Jürgen from Germany who also chauffeured Mick to the meet

A special thanks of course to the Nano crew who gave up their time and equipment for free on the day and without whom none of this would happen, you know who you are.

Dave and Marina were missed big time but hope to catch up with you at the next one if not before somewhere else

Pictures from the day are on the Nano website, available through the link below
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 16 Sep 2012, 21:30 #40