Midlands Nano Meet Sat 13 and Sun 14 September 2014 by Trebor

Trebor
Midlands Nano Meet Sat & Sun 13 and 14 September 2014

The 4th weekend Nano Meet at the Four Ashes is on 13 and 14 September, if you are attending please click on the link below to take you direct to the Nano website and record your name on the Nano forum.

Many thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Aug 2014, 20:12 #1 

Jupiter
Rob, Planning to attend the Nano on Sunday 14th September, having trouble logging in.

Jupiter ( Drummond)

Posted 06 Sep 2014, 20:00 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Hi Drummond, just saw your request to join Nanomeets forum and clicked on the accept button. You should be able to get in now.

Posted 06 Sep 2014, 20:13 #3 

Trebor
Yes as Mick says above Drummond you have one been activated !

I have put your name down on the attendance list as requested
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Sep 2014, 20:16 #4 

Bermudan 75
Hope to attend, self employed, earning less than the minimum wage, private sector workers easy money./

Posted 09 Sep 2014, 18:08 #5 

Last edited by Bermudan 75 on 14 Sep 2014, 08:50, edited 1 time in total.

woolleysox
23 cars turned up throughout the day not the usual amount but a few problems sorted lots of chat not a bad day . hope some of you can make it tomorrow.
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 13 Sep 2014, 22:09 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Duncan.
I note you may only be at the meet Sunday for a short time I myself may not be able to get there until after 13.00pm I will bring the seat belt part with me just incase you are there, if not we can sort it out another way cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Sep 2014, 01:55 #7 

Duncan
Hi. I'll be there around 1. I reckon. See you all there.

Posted 14 Sep 2014, 11:09 #8 

dattrike
some pictures from Saturday

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/dattr ... ber%202014

also posted on the Nano forum

Posted 14 Sep 2014, 13:24 #9 

Trebor
Thanks for the pics Dave, I will get them in the Nano gallery as soon as I get back around a PC rather than an I Pad
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Sep 2014, 17:27 #10