Message for Raistlin, Richy by Richy

Richy
Good evening Raistlin
Thank you for the offer of an explanation to answer my question, I did however read your response to the question in your original post.
Unfortunatley it was my question that helped to prove you guilty of dual logins and whilst my question was made in good faith i now feel angry and if i am totally honest a little betrayed.
Angry at the club that i feel i have been involved in your banning and betrayed by you as a magistrate who i feel is in a position of responsibility, trust and respect.
I know that some on this site and the other site may treat this as a bit of a laugh and that what has hapenned is of no great consequence, but to me being innocently involved in this mess it is far from funny.
Yourself and I have had no dealings prior to this incident and i am saddened that our first real discussion is one of this nature.

I am no political animal or legal eagle, i am just a person that wants to get on with others and enjoy our love of our cars so i hope that something good will eventually come from this unfortunate incident.

I apologise to other members of this forum that my first post on this forum is of this nature
Regards
Paul

Posted 21 Jan 2011, 21:17 #1 

starbug2
hi welcome to the club . i'm not 100% sure what is going on but hope soon that things will be calmer :gmc:

Posted 21 Jan 2011, 21:48 #2 

raistlin
I didn't invite you to talk to me so that you could bring that shit over here Paul. It belongs over there, where you've already made the same comment :evil:

I have no chance to say anything over there, a situation which I'm quite sure is a matter of great relief to some.

Over here I do.

I intended to apologize for the fact that you were inadvertently caught up in something which didn't involve you, assure you that you had nothing to feel guilty about, and, without in any way, justifying my actions, try to explain what was going on. A consideration which, I might add, I offered to no-one else.

However, since you choose to take a second swipe at me, I feel no obligation at all.

Welcome to the community.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 21 Jan 2011, 22:02 #3 

Richy
Thank you for your reply and i can assure you it was not a swipe at you and i apologise if it came across that way. I merely needed to put into words what was going on in my head. I am however pleased that you do not think i was in any way involved in the situation.
Further discussion may only make a bad situation worse so i will leave it at that.
Regards
Paul

You may now remove me from the club
Thank you

Posted 21 Jan 2011, 22:17 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Richy wrote:
Thank you

Raisltin is not able to remove you from this community board.

Posted 21 Jan 2011, 22:21 #5 

raistlin
Mick wrote:
Richy wrote:
Thank you

Raisltin is not able to remove you from this community board.

Neither would I want to. This forum doesn't work like that.

Richy wrote:I merely needed to put into words what was going on in my head.

So you said it, over there, then came over here to make sure?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 21 Jan 2011, 22:28 #6 

Last edited by raistlin on 21 Jan 2011, 23:02, edited 2 times in total.

Duncan
I think the real problem is that anyone has to come over here to discuss things like this, as they can't discuss it over there, where it belongs.

Oh, and this is not a dig at people, just the situation.

Posted 21 Jan 2011, 22:32 #7