Merry Christmas by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
Merry Christmas.
To one and all i hope you all get your wanted present from santa and you all have a great day not to much food and booze and no family arguments about if james bond is going to be watched or not so have a very merry one from Arctic Gail & Bruno.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 15 Dec 2012, 03:38 #1 

Trebor
same to you Steve, hope you Gail and Bruno have a good one, I suppose we can guess what Bruno wants for Xmas !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Dec 2012, 07:44 #2 

carlpenn
Merry Christmas to you Gail and Bruno Steve, Hope you have an enjoyable one mate :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 15 Dec 2012, 08:47 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Happy Christmas to you and your family Carl hope its a good one and you get the tourer sorted one way or another :cheers: dont neck to much of that wine you like so much :lol: Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 15 Dec 2012, 12:03 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
Christmas greetings Rob & Jayne
You should be already now Rob after the mammoth decorating task and hope it goes as you want and 2013 is your year from Arctic Gail and no shot Bruno :lol: even though he is now full of beans
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 15 Dec 2012, 12:09 #5 

starbug2
:thumbsup: merry Christmas to you and yours over here as well and to all 75/ZT car folk and anything else car wise

Posted 15 Dec 2012, 17:18 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
merry xmas Steve to you and Bev see ya next year at some of the meets Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 19 Dec 2012, 03:57 #7 

bopperbrian
I reciprocate; Hope it's a special one for you and all your family, you deserve it for all you have given to others on here.

Posted 19 Dec 2012, 10:05 #8 

Gate Keeper
Merry Xmas to you Arctic and to Gail and Bruno
All the best

Phil

Posted 25 Dec 2012, 18:22 #9