• Related topics: (no related topics)

Trebor
I am still having to "re log in" on most occasions when I visit here, is there an end in sight ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 09:15 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
No one else has any problem logging in. AFAIK. The logs don't show any failed attempts just the one valid logon for yourself at 09.12 today.
Below is a snapshot of recent login events. As you can see most are auto logged, which means they have clicked on the keep me logged in button, those that just show connected successfully have not or the cookie set on your browser has been ignored and have to enter their password and user name to log in. Therefore it would seem to be your end.

Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 09.28.18.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 09:22 #2 

Bernard
Not much fun having trouble with your end.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 12:32 #3 

Trebor
Its a big end aswell !

Thanks for the reply Mick will see how it goes
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Nov 2012, 20:53 #4 

takestock
Trebor wrote:Its a big end aswell !

You wish, still, you cannot keep your log in can you :D :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 08:42 #5