Lincolnshire Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners meet – Springfields Par by RichardGarner (Page 2 of 2)

MrDoodles
Hopefully, this might work! :D

Posted 18 Nov 2012, 18:52 #21 

Plezier
Thank you all for making me welcome. Especially as my 75 was the only Rover there. She felt a bit strange amongst a load of MG's.

For those who don't know due to the registration some one dubbed her "The Beast" ....................... as it seemed to almost fit I added "Golden" so she is fondly referred to as "TGB" aka The Golden Beast.

For those who may be interested she is a 2000 vintage 75 registered on Jan 1st no less. We look forwards to attending more meets and meeting more like minded owners and drivers.

Posted 20 Nov 2012, 23:29 #22 

MrDoodles
Plezier wrote:Thank you all for making me welcome. Especially as my 75 was the only Rover there. She felt a bit strange amongst a load of MG's.

Apart from Carl's Mk 2 Contemporary SE CDT Tourer of course Kevin!

Posted 21 Nov 2012, 08:47 #23 

Dave
MrDoodles wrote:
Plezier wrote:Thank you all for making me welcome. Especially as my 75 was the only Rover there. She felt a bit strange amongst a load of MG's.

Jake's? (isn't Carl's the red ZTT?)

Posted 21 Nov 2012, 09:36 #24 

MrDoodles
Dave wrote:
MrDoodles wrote:

Jake's? (isn't Carl's the red ZTT?)

Sorry, you're right!

I meant Jake's!

Posted 21 Nov 2012, 11:31 #25 

Zeb
Nice photos and nice to see people! :-D

Posted 21 Nov 2012, 11:42 #26