JohnDotCom by Jürgen

Jürgen
:happy birthday: John, many happy returns! :candle:

Have a great day and all the best
Jürgen

Posted 23 Jul 2015, 09:26 #1 

raistlin
Many Happy Returns :happy birthday: John.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 23 Jul 2015, 10:39 #2 

MN190
Happy Birthday :cheers:

Posted 23 Jul 2015, 12:01 #3 

takestock
Have a good one my old mate :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 23 Jul 2015, 16:16 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Happy Birthday again. :)

Posted 23 Jul 2015, 16:28 #5 

Borg Warner
Happy birthday John.

Gary M.

Posted 23 Jul 2015, 17:20 #6 

Trebor
Have a great day John
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 24 Jul 2015, 21:38 #7 

JohnDotCom
Many belated thanks to you all.
Yes I'm still around, but not currently driving the 75, using my Range Rover Sport V6 HSE instead, as was more easily adaptable for me, with the paddle gear change on steering wheel, can have more fun using the 8 speed box. It also has a lot of real wood interior. Will unfortunately be selling the Silver Bullet 2005 75 Tourer, once I've fitted a new front seat, it's to low for me to use now, I broke the seat when dropping down onto it. Still runs like a dream and went straight through its MOT in December.
Will be listing loads of 75 and ZT spares here and on EBay over next few months, as I sort them.
All the best to you all, sorry not been around much most of time, do read from time to time, the high Morphine dosages make me a bit <<weird>> :nurse: :bed: :cheers:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jan 2016, 22:44 #8 

Bermudan 75
Good to hear from you John.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 10 Jan 2016, 10:19 #9 

Trebor
Nice to hear from you John, it will take you an age to sort out all those spares !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 10 Jan 2016, 13:15 #10