John Steed is no more by PaulT

PaulT
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 25 Jun 2015, 19:40 #1 

Trebor
remember him well from the Avengers watched it all the time in my youth, and he had some cool cars, sad passing
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 25 Jun 2015, 20:39 #2 

Dave
Saw him in person in Oddbins in Lincoln, many moons ago. I think he was in a play at the theatre at the time. He looked old then, walking with a stick, but guess he'd have been around 63 at the time.....

Posted 25 Jun 2015, 20:54 #3 

PaulT
Thanks for that Dave - I'm 63 :)
Paul

Posted 25 Jun 2015, 21:25 #4 

Trebor
Hit him with your stick Paul !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 26 Jun 2015, 07:15 #5 

Dave
PaulT wrote:Thanks for that Dave - I'm 63 :)

LOL! Sorry Paul, I didn't mean that to read that 63 is old (I'll be there in 9 and a half years!) rather that, when I saw him he looked much older than the age he must have been - he was 93 when he died and didn't look much off that when I saw him!

Posted 26 Jun 2015, 08:00 #6 

Dave
Trebor wrote:Hit him with your stick Paul !

But don't hit me slowly, hit me quick, hit me, hit me etc :)

Posted 26 Jun 2015, 08:01 #7 

PaulT
Dave, no need to say sorry - 63 always seemed old to me until I got there.

A few months ago the BBC News website published a story about an 'elderly' gentleman being attacked. It went on to say Joe Bloggs, 63.....

That was about a month before I became 63 and I told some friends how the item had described the 63 year old. For quite a time after I was referred to as 'the elderly gentleman'.

And Dave, please keep your fetishes to your self :)
Paul

Posted 26 Jun 2015, 09:14 #8