JDC by Tourerfogey

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Tourerfogey
Conspicuous by his absence ?

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 12:54 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
John is thankfully recovering from a long illness. You will be seeing more of him as time goes on.

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 13:08 #2 

Tourerfogey
Oh, I obviously missed that.

I wish him well and look forward to his return.

:)

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 13:13 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
It has not been common knowledge. Thank you for your good wishes, I'm sure he will see this topic.

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 13:22 #4 

zojosc
Keep fighting JDC. All the best.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 16:50 #5 

Simondi
Sorry to hear JDC has been unwell. I wish him a speedy and full recovery. All the very best.

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 07:39 #6 

takestock
Thinking about you and Doreen my mate :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 07:45 #7 

Bermudan 75
JDC is online, here's hoping this is the start of his full recovery. :thumbsup:

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 18:57 #8 

Trebor
best wishes John would be nice to see you at a meet again at some point
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 20:48 #9 

Samarkand
All my wishes for JDC's recovery but, did I miss something? :em:
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 19 Mar 2012, 15:22 #10 

JohnDotCom
Thanks everyone for the get well wishes, PM's (still some to be answered :em: ) Phone calls etc.

Have had and still have some serious health and other problems, but should at least keep my foot and lower leg thank God if all goes well over next 9 months or so.
I will be around more but not back to normal yet so give it time, the 200g of morphine a day plus other pain killers stop a lot of activity, next job is trying to save job and wearing Air cast at 30LB to keep leg and foot in shape for next year, so won't be driving to any shows/meets soon.

May I also personally apologise to all the people I have let down re discs, although Dodo did try to sort, (and may I also thank her for keeping me up to date with Community and being a 24hr a day Carer) she couldn't read most of my notes and shorthand. :em:
For those still waiting I WILL get this sorted in next 7 - 14 days and CD Map orders will go out but at this stage DVD orders will be fully refunded (if not already).
Please send a name/address reminder just in case, but should have details from PayPal.

I will add the various databases to DVD maps later in year and supply at a special price to all who didn't get theirs.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 20 Mar 2012, 12:26 #11 

geesmith
Good luck with this John - and Doreen.
It sounds as if you're probably defending two fronts with all that medication to cope with.

Posted 20 Mar 2012, 20:03 #12 

podge
I am very sorry to hear about your health problems John,I have been absent from here for awhile now(work etc).I do hope things start to pick up for you,all that medication says it all really.Keep in touch and wish you a speedy recovery.Pete.

Posted 01 Apr 2012, 22:04 #13 

scooterchick
Sorry to hear you've been unwell John, hope you're back to fighting fit really quickly!!! xxx

Posted 02 Apr 2012, 13:50 #14 

TyphoonTT
Sorry you have been so unwell John. Hoping things improve quickly for you.

Posted 04 Apr 2012, 22:45 #15 

chris broughton
Sorry to hear of your illness Jon all the very best to you and hope you feel well again soon
Chris
If Carlsberg Made Cars
It would be a Connie SE Tourer CDTI Automatic
If only all cars had this taste!!!

Posted 04 Apr 2012, 23:03 #16