It's tomorrow by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
The start of the Nano Meet weekend, get yourself along.

http://midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/forum/vi ... f=85&t=248

Posted 11 Sep 2015, 11:38 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
I will be there both days from around 10.00 am up to 17.00 pm :clap:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 11 Sep 2015, 14:40 #2 

Duncan
All packed and ready to go. Might even treat the car to a wash on the way there.....

Posted 11 Sep 2015, 17:44 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:All packed and ready to go. Might even treat the car to a wash on the way there.....

Hi Duncan looks like rain will do that for you/us :cry:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 12 Sep 2015, 08:10 #4 

Duncan
It dried up quite quickly, and was a lovely day for it. Good to see everyone again!

Posted 12 Sep 2015, 18:30 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
yes weather turned out nice in the end and this morning looks ok at the moment, about to start out in a jiffy,
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 Sep 2015, 07:35 #6 

takestock
I would gladly swap a day with my mates for what seems to be never ending work and/or hospital appointments : Missus had a meeting with a consultant yesterday (Sat !!) looking into biological injections now that have an average of 20% reduction in pain levels. A course of treatment costs in the region of 10K.

Anyway, hope you all have a good day and there arn't too many hangovers this morning (those were the days eh? Trebor sleeping in the car, windows closed, mouth open. Arctic "knocking" on a tent door trying to find a charger for his phone, grown men arguing over who lets the chinese lantern go and when. People turning up with a wigwam for a tent and no idea how to put it up. :D :D :D ).) :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 13 Sep 2015, 09:10 #7 

Trebor
Yes great memories Dave, sorry to hear about Marina's continuous problems and please give her my regards.

I missed this meet for a week in Cornwall but after a reasonable weekend weather wise, rain is now set in and looks like that's the pattern for the rest of the week.
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Sep 2015, 09:23 #8