instrument panel cover by mi2540

I recently noticed I have two cracks in perspex cover of my instrument panel is this a sealed unit or can you get replacement and i noticed the black beading is alos damaged I would like to replace it, anyone have a idea of where to get one if it is seperate item and what do they call it !!!! LOL Mike

Posted 01 Aug 2012, 12:07 #1 

User avatar
It's not sold separately, but you can replace it. It can be taken from another pack and swapped over.

Posted 01 Aug 2012, 12:10 #2