I HAVE ANOTHER ONE.... by 1gp

• Related topics: (no related topics)

1gp
Hi guys. after 2 years away from mgzt ownership , i have just bought another one. its a mgzt-t cdti 135 auto , in trophy blue on a 53 plate , with 104,000 miles fsh , synergy 2 fitted ,two keys. lovely car , very tidy , and been well looked after. really happy to have another...

Posted 25 Oct 2012, 18:42 #1 

Last edited by 1gp on 26 Oct 2012, 19:53, edited 2 times in total.

Trebor
Nice to see you back, any chance of some pictures i love trophy blue
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 25 Oct 2012, 19:03 #2 

kandyman
1gp wrote:Hi guys. after 2 years away from mgzt ownership , i have just bought another one. its a mgzt cdti 135 auto , in trophy blue on a 53 plate , with 104,000 miles fsh , synergy 2 fitted. lovely car , very tidy , and been well looked after. really happy to have another...

Welcome back,

You forgot the rule about posting pictures ;)

Posted 25 Oct 2012, 19:27 #3 

1gp
I will guys , i have not got it home yet. only spotted it at work this afternoon , came in as a part x this afternoon, i work at available car. been looking for one for a while, but wanted the right car, spec colour etc... just got really lucky with this one .... it was so cheap, had to ask twice . always said i would have another, such great cars ... i will upload some pics at the wkd, once i have played with it , washed and waxed it.I also have a set of grid spokes that i saved , new they would come in handy one day. ... cheers chaps...

Posted 25 Oct 2012, 19:42 #4 

Dave
Trebor wrote:Nice to see you back, any chance of some pictures i love trophy blue

Here you go. (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Posted 26 Oct 2012, 19:01 #5 

1gp
Got the old girl home tonight. been for a good run out, and its great. drives spot on , soooooooo pleased with it.. carnt wait to clean and play around this wkd , check all the the things that need to be checked , and drive and enjoy... will upload pics over the wkd... feels like christmas has come early.... :-D

Posted 26 Oct 2012, 19:49 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Congratulations Jim, glad to see you back in the MGR fold, hope it gives good and uneventful service.

Posted 26 Oct 2012, 19:56 #7 

1gp
Mick wrote:Congratulations Jim, glad to see you back in the MGR fold, hope it gives good and uneventful service.

cheers mick :thumbsup:

Posted 26 Oct 2012, 20:42 #8