How do they do it? by Bernard

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Bernard
I know that balancing acts are rather 'old hat' but this is worth watching.

Just when you think that they can't do anything to top that trick, they go on and do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BO ... Tc&feature
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 04 Feb 2012, 09:36 #1 

Trebor
That's amazing Bernard, they don't seem very old so must have been doing that since they were knee high to a grasshopper, and imagine how many hours of practice they must have put in, do you reckon we will get something equally as good at the Olympics opening ceremony by us Brits ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Feb 2012, 19:33 #2 

Bernard
Trebor wrote:That's amazing Bernard, they don't seem very old so must have been doing that since they were knee high to a grasshopper, and imagine how many hours of practice they must have put in, do you reckon we will get something equally as good at the Olympics opening ceremony by us Brits ?

Nah, just Boris with a bus again, I guess. :-D
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 04 Feb 2012, 19:36 #3 

Trebor
Yes hopefully lying down whilst it drives over him
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Feb 2012, 19:42 #4 

SpongeBob
Very impressive stuff! :o

Posted 04 Feb 2012, 20:11 #5