Hotbed of 75s? by Duncan

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Duncan
Well I suppose I should have known. A good few years ago I visited Rzeszow (in Poland) and saw a 75 which surprised me. Been back this week, and in just a couple of days spotted eight 75s. No ZTs I'm sorry. That's a fair few for one town in Eastern Europe. When I got back to Krakow, the first sight to greet me as I walked out of the car hire offices, was another 75, but with a Rzeszow registration. And I wasn't seeing the same car multiple times. Different colours, and a mix of saloons and tourers too.

So what is it about this town that makes them so popular there? Anyone who can invite the owners to join us? My contacts there are not Rover owners!

Maybe I have my retirement option sorted? Have T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System), will travel.....

Posted 06 Oct 2013, 18:02 #1 

Trebor
Sounds like home form home Duncan, and at least one lucky owner in Poland has ordered and received powerfold gears
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Oct 2013, 20:17 #2