Help needed by susan hosey

susan hosey
Hi everyone,

I have posted this in the wanted section but I thought I would post it here to as I am not really sure how forums work

I have had a slight mis hap with the husbands car, I caught the bumper on a kerb stone whilst reversing it and somehow it has damaged the headlight washer system, so I need a connector that goes from one of the washers on the drivers side into a T shape which connects into the piping.

I hope someone can help me locate one as I have had no luck so far

Posted 13 Aug 2011, 18:58 #1 

User avatar
(Site Admin)
The wanted forum is the right place. I'll lock this one as duplicates tend to get answers on both and people get confused. Please see help-needed-t4071.html to answer this post.

Posted 13 Aug 2011, 19:02 #2 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.