Happy Birthday Trebor by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
Many happy returns of the day Rob. I won't be able to make Teddy Bears but all the same have a great day and weekend. :happy birthday: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: ......... 60. Don't run out of puff blowing all those candles out. ;)

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 00:34 #1 

raistlin
Many happy returns old mate :) :happy birthday:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 06:40 #2 

takestock
Happy Birthday Rob, I will be on the plane thinking about you :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 07:17 #3 

stevemac
Happy Birthday Rob.
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 08:52 #4 

MrDoodles
Happy Birthday Rob !

Hope you have a good day mate!

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 09:04 #5 

Jürgen
:happy birthday:
Many happy returns Rob, enjoy your day!

All the best
Jürgen

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 10:43 #6 

dattrike
Happy Birthday Rob, caught me up now
:happy birthday: :cheers:

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 13:10 #7 

Trebor
:-D Thanks guys, if anyone tries to give me a cake with 60 candles on it, i hope their rear end can take whats coming to it !

Cant believe i am 60, although the baloons have the numbers 60 on so must be true

Been at work today but now off until Monday so pub tonight is on the cards

Have a good holiday Dave
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 17:08 #8 

squire
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rob. Enjoy the rest of your day.
By the way, welcome to the Sixties club.
Regards,
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 11 Dec 2013, 17:52 #9 

Arctic
(Trader)
Rob.
belated 60th birthday but will see you tomorrow all best Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 Dec 2013, 21:46 #10 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote::-D Thanks guys, if anyone tries to give me a cake with 60 candles on it, i hope their rear end can take whats coming to it !

Can you imagine how difficult it has been to get that special cake all the way to the Midlands today?!? ;)

Posted 13 Dec 2013, 22:05 #11 

Trebor
Ich will genießen Sie den Kuchen, aber Sie können die Kerzen aus, sehen Sie zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 10:59 #12 

Jürgen
See you later! :candle:

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 11:26 #13 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob.
You started opening those presents yet, I an about to clean Zion ready for later how is your speech going don't forget no old aged jokes. (Grandad)

My grandfather started walking five miles a day when he was sixty. He’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the hell he is. Happy 60th Birthday and don’t get lost!

Did you know you share your birthday year with
HULK HOGAN 60
PIERCE BROSNAN 60
CYNDI LAUPER 60
RON JEREMY 60
CHAKA KHAN 60
TONY BLAIR 60

The Year of the Water Snake Water Snake

Those born between February 14, 1953 and February 2, 1954 are members of the Water Snake Chinese Zodiac sign. If you were born before February 14th, please consult the 1952 Chinese Zodiac: The Year of the Water Dragon.

Water Snake Element Water

With the fluid influence of the Water Element, the Water Snake is the most intuitive and understanding of the Snake signs. Instead of facing their challenges with force, the Water Snake uses social skills and gifts of communication to reach their goals. Unlike the other solitary Snake types, the Water Snake wins over friends with charisma and warmth. In this sense, the Water Snake can be amongst the most loving of the Snake types. As is the case with all Snakes, the Water Snake can be secretive and has a tendency to hold grudges.

Water Snake Career Career

The intuition and social intelligence of the Water Snake creates a variety of career opportunities to explore. With gifts for compassion and an interest in human welfare, the Water Snake could do well in politics, law, medicine, or therapy. Similarly, by embracing their intellectual interests, careers in science, engineering or social science could also be fitting. On the other hand, those born under the Water Snake sign have been known to be successful entertainers. This can be seen in the careers of Hulk Hogan and Tim Allen, who were both born in 1953.

Water Snake Warning Warning

While the Water Snake has many positive qualities, their zodiac influence is not without its negative attributes. With more of an open mind than other Snake types, the Water Snake can suffer from indecisiveness. In the same sense, their lack of convection can cause them to be too passive at times. In order to counter these downfalls, those born under the Water Snake sign are encouraged to follow their intuition and take a firmer stance in life.

Water Snake Organs Body

The organs of the Water Snake are the kidneys. By keeping a healthy active, lifestyle the Water Snake can protect these vital organs.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 11:36 #14 

Bermudan 75
Belated Happy Birthday Rob, :happy birthday: :happy birthday: :candle: x 60

Cheers

Mike

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 13:35 #15 

JohnDotCom
Better late than never. Happy Birthday. :candle: :candle:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 20:53 #16