Mick
(Site Admin)
Trust you bernard. :D :D

Posted 15 May 2020, 18:31 #3 

MrDoodles
I've owned Ed nearly nine years! :-o

Posted 15 May 2020, 21:29 #4 

Trebor
Congratulations on reaching 10 years , virtually same time as nano meets been in existence
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 May 2020, 22:49 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
Congrats indeed, Hopefully we can all start to use the forum more before we lose it, I can not understand why this forum is not used as much as it should be, I am sure there would be less bickering on here & you would still get all the same information as you do from other forums maybe more in fact.

Is there a good way we can promote or actively encourage more people to use the forum.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 16 May 2020, 00:06 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks Arctic.
The Community forum is set fair for many years to come, contingency plans have been made should I not be able to continue managing it, no fear of losing it
We continue to accrue members at a reasonable rate. 3835 to date. You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.
Seems people prefer to bicker or at least see others bickering.
A sad fact of of human nature. :(

Posted 16 May 2020, 15:39 #7 

Bernard
Must admit that I do go in a bit of Schadenfreude now and then. :gmc:
Without contributing may I add.

Posted 16 May 2020, 16:50 #8 

Bermudan 75
Mick wrote:Thanks Arctic.
The Community forum is set fair for many years to come, contingency plans have been made should I not be able to continue managing it, no fear of losing it
We continue to accrue members at a reasonable rate. 3835 to date. You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.
Seems people prefer to bicker or at least see others bickering.
A sad fact of of human nature. :(

Ten years ! Time has flown by matching the speed my hair has thinned. We might be a small community compared to some, but we are friendlier. Another thing about ourselves is that we don't seem to question the technical advice given by those who are best qualified to give such advice.

Cheers to our 75ZT Community :cheers:

Posted 17 May 2020, 06:27 #9