Hamilton and Mercedes by takestock

takestock
Not sure that's a good move......
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Sep 2012, 21:21 #1 

stevemac
I think he will regret that move as well.
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 30 Sep 2012, 07:00 #2 

Trebor
Or it could be the last part of the Mercedes jigsaw , only time will tell but i wish him well, and if not he can always cry into his money
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Sep 2012, 08:25 #3 

MrDoodles
Trebor wrote:Or it could be the last part of the Mercedes jigsaw , only time will tell but i wish him well, and if not he can always cry into his money

Not only is he a multi-millionaire, he also get's to go home to Nicole Scherzinger, so not sure I feel that sorry for him!!

Posted 30 Sep 2012, 09:01 #4 

Bermudan 75
takestock wrote:Not sure that's a good move......

It is for Jason Button.

Posted 02 Oct 2012, 15:39 #5 

Jumper
Sorry, think you pressed the wrong button.

Posted 02 Oct 2012, 15:52 #6 

takestock
aye good old David Jenson, he was quick in that three wheeler :D

(they should have called that car afur tyrrell :D :D )
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 02 Oct 2012, 17:12 #7 

stevemac
Be interesting to see if Hamiltons pitstops are as quick this weekend as in the last race :-)
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 04 Oct 2012, 10:51 #8 

bopperbrian
I think Mercedes have the where with all to come good. MSC was very good in his day but technology changes rapidly in F1 and MSC was living a bit in the past. I reckon he was holding them back. Hamilton is quick and will do well with them but I would like to know who the new McLaren driver will be, I would like it to be Paul DeResta to keep it an all GB pairing.

Posted 05 Oct 2012, 12:37 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Sergio Perez has been signed by Mclaren a four year contract I believe.

Posted 05 Oct 2012, 12:52 #10