FBH Install by DaveyC

• Related topics: (no related topics)

DaveyC
I am looking to install a FHB at some point. I am planning on going to the ne midlands nano. Is there anyone who could run me through what parts I'll need and what goes where please. A rough idea of costs and parts availability would also be very useful. I'd like to take some pics to help me out.

Cheers,

Dave

Posted 26 Aug 2013, 09:28 #1 

Trebor
Hi Dave, Les ( Gren 24 ) is fitting one at the Nano so make sure you observe , ask and take pictures, i have also done this as a retro fit
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 26 Aug 2013, 10:36 #2 

DaveyC
Thanks Trebor, hopefully I can catch him in the act :mrgreen:

Posted 26 Aug 2013, 13:48 #3 

Gren 24
Hi Dave,Yes I will be fitting a FBH (Fuel burning heater.) to my tourer it's a odyssey blue, it may have the front bumper off.Having my fan sorted.If you do decide to fit one,you will need a FBH and a dosing pump the rest is already on your 75.If you look on ebay there is one with a dosing pump for £160 including pp, look for webasto rover 75.You may find one for less on of the forums...Les

Posted 26 Aug 2013, 17:29 #4 

DaveyC
Hi Les,

Thanks, I'll have a good look.

Have just aquired a diesel cruise setup, so will also be looking for an idiots guide on that too.

Just when I had vowed to stop modding, I am taking the plunge with 2 more projects.......... LOL

:-)

Posted 26 Aug 2013, 19:50 #5 

DaveyC
Hopefully got hold of FBH, Dosing pump and a few odds & sods, so will be very keen to get this mod fitted and tested.

Planning on giving the parts a clean up and check over first before just blundering on with the fitting though......

Dave :-)

Posted 28 Aug 2013, 20:45 #6