75 & ZT Enthusiasts are pleased to announce our venue for Sunday 19th April 2015 the day after the Pride of Longbridge. Following on from last year, we have decided to make a weekend of what will be the 10th Anniversary of the sad demise of MG Rover.
Where and why?.
As we spend the Saturday commemorating the past, we look forward to spending the Sunday celebrating the present and the future of our great, great cars and where better to do this, than at the home of the company that work to maintain a source of new and improved, genuine parts ? Xpart.
In 2014, XPart relocated from a shared site in Desford, to a dedicated site at Hinckley, Leicestershire. Formerly home of QH automotive parts, the new site provides a substantial square-footage of dedicated storage for a huge variety of MG Rover parts.
- Guided Tour of XPart?s new facility, along with a presentation.
- Exclusive show deals on genuine parts.
- A selection of rare cars including an MG ZR Race Vehicle, XPart liveried ZR Express and a few more TBC.
- Technical Advice from XPart?s own technical expert; Stu House
- A display of development parts, and MGR related items
- Standard competition classes, including Pride of Ownership, as well as a special show related category.
- Some of 75 & ZT Enthusiasts? project vehicles on display
- Enthusiasts? shop, where you?ll be able to speak to the team, purchase magazines and car stickers.
The XPart site is located just off the M69, in the Hinckley Enterprise Industrial Estate. There are amenities on site, as well a locally well-regarded butty van. Due to the nature of the site, some areas will be cordoned off for security and health and safety reasons.
There are a few hotels in close proximity to XPart. Trip advisor is a great source of feedback on them all. The 75 & ZT Enthusiasts? team will be staying at the Hinckley Island hotel that is situated just over 2 miles down the road, and offers plenty of secure parking.
http://www.thehotelcollection.co.uk/hot ... stershire/
Costs & Spaces
We are asking for a contribution of £7 per car. Due to venue constraints, we are limited to 80 vehicles/100 people, so places are on a first-come first served basis.
We are the first car club to visit XPart and hope you?ll find this event as exciting an opportunity as we do. Please bear in mind, that due to the nature of the visit, and the location, this isn?t the most family-friendly of venues, however , it does provide a rather exclusive opportunity that we hope will be of interest to fellow enthusiasts.
If you would like to join us for this special event, please either drop me a PM here, or refer to the thread on the forum:
Book early to avoid disappointment!
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!