Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 06 Dec 2013, 08:03 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Without equal. RIP

Posted 06 Dec 2013, 11:30 #2 

Duncan
One word. Leader. I hope there are people who start to understand what this word means.

Posted 06 Dec 2013, 22:22 #3 

zojosc
Controversial perhaps but lets not forget that he and his wife were never against using violence to forward their cause at times while he was the leader of of a branch of the ANC.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Dec 2013, 18:02 #4 

MrDoodles
zojosc wrote:Controversial perhaps but lets not forget that he and his wife were never against using violence to forward their cause at times while he was the leader of of a branch of the ANC.

Which is why Amnesty International wouldn't take up his case as well and also why he stayed in jail until 1990, as P W Botha offered him an amnesty in 1985 if he denounced violence, which he refused to do! :(

Posted 07 Dec 2013, 18:22 #5 

raistlin
zojosc wrote:Controversial perhaps but lets not forget that he and his wife were never against using violence to forward their cause at times while he was the leader of of a branch of the ANC.

Leadership and violence must, of necessity, go hand in hand sometimes Andy.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Dec 2013, 19:14 #6 

Duncan
As with anything, one mans freedom fighter is another's terrorist. It will always depend to some extent on the cause.

Posted 09 Dec 2013, 22:07 #7 

JohnDotCom
A early Terrorist proving violence gets you what you want in the end.
A different view but one held by many. RIP
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 Dec 2013, 12:26 #8