Connoisseur SE door badges by BingleyThe75

User avatar
I'm on the lookout for a pair of the small chrome oval badges that you see on the doors of early 75s. I think they look nice and just finish off the side of the car. But I can't find any anywhere for a Connoisseur SE. I can only find Connoisseur ones...
In a cold world, it's a warm place,
Where you know that you're supposed to be.

Posted 23 Nov 2012, 20:37 #1