Community Window Stickers For Sale by Mick (Page 1 of 5)

Mick
(Site Admin)
As you may have noticed we now have a limited supply of window stickers for sale.

(Don't worry, I'll order more once all these have gone, 7 days lead time. Not 2 years. :D :D )

Initially one each was sent to all members that have seen fit to make donations to the Community
Without their financial support we wouldn't be here today.
A huge vote of thanks to them for their support.

We can now offer the balance of the print run to the remainder of our members.
The price reflects the high quality of this flimsy bit of vinyl.
150 x 38mm (approx) screen/digitally printed self cling transparent window vinyls,
inks used are 5 year UV colourfast and will not fade.

We have rounded the price up by a nominal amount for convenience.

The cost price of the stickers amounted to £2.20 each including shipping and VAT @20%.
Factors included in the high initial cost to produce this sticker were:- Set-up charge for 2 types of processes used, screen and digital and a limited print run. Add to that P&P and Paypal charge.

To purchase one or more of these stickers please go to the main page and click on the Donate button at the head of the page. You do not need a Paypal account you can also pay using any major credit or debit card.

Please enter "Window Sticker" in the comments field on the Paypal page.

£3.00 each inc. delivery.

Screen shot 2011-03-04 at 15.56.33.jpg

Zebs Pic in situ:- what-s-this-turned-up-in-the-post-t2984.html#p26524
Tammyboys pic in situ: community-window-stickers-for-sale-t2999.html#p26811
Devilish's pic in situ: what-s-this-turned-up-in-the-post-t2984-60.html#p26838

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 17:13 #1 

Devilish
Got mine Mick :thumbsup:
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 19:28 #2 

TyphoonTT
Received mine too Mick . Many thanks. ;)

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 19:56 #3 

starbug2
i've ordered one of you and gave over some money via paypal :panic: if i've done it right , shame i won't have it for sunday :stirer: :lol:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 20:34 #4 

goodlittlewifey
Ive just paid for one as well

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 22:35 #5 

JohnDotCom
Mick will be sending these out as quickly as possible, but unless passing his place, Sunday would be pushing it. :lol:
Thanks for all your support.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:05 #6 

Devilish
starbug2 wrote:i've ordered one of you and gave over some money via paypal :panic: if i've done it right , shame i won't have it for sunday :stirer: :lol:

I got mine before you did neh neh :whump:
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:11 #7 

starbug2
Devilish wrote:
starbug2 wrote:i've ordered one of you and gave over some money via paypal :panic: if i've done it right , shame i won't have it for sunday :stirer: :lol:

I got mine before you did neh neh :whump:

:hissyfit: well i ordered it as soon as i saw it :angry: , :mad1: you young devil....... :clap: i'm getting slow in my old age :panic:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:20 #8 

starbug2
JohnDotCom wrote:Mick will be sending these out as quickly as possible, but unless passing his place, Sunday would be pushing it. :lol:

just a bit out of my way , I've a car meet to goto :cheers: -can't think which club :lol:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:23 #9 

JohnDotCom
starbug2 wrote:
JohnDotCom wrote:Mick will be sending these out as quickly as possible, but unless passing his place, Sunday would be pushing it. :lol:

just a bit out of my way , I've a car meet to goto :cheers: -can't think which club :lol:

Yes I heard of a small meet down South. :lol:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:27 #10 

starbug2
JohnDotCom wrote:
starbug2 wrote:

Yes I heard of a small meet down South. :lol:

smaller than before alas :censored:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:35 #11 

tammyboy
Thanks for the sticker guys! very tastefull and looks great in place cheers :thumbsup:

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 00:16 #12 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Be in the post in the morning, 2nd class of course. :) Thanks folks.:)

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 00:23 #13 

starbug2
Mick wrote:Be in the post in the morning, 2nd class of course. :) Thanks folks.:)

i always thought i was 2nd class :lol:

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 00:36 #14 

goodlittlewifey
Hope Im not 2nd class I bought one as well

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 01:01 #15 

TimO
Received mine thank you. Problem is, Do I put it in the ZT or the 75 ?

Answer - Buy another one :)

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 15:53 #16 

Mick
(Site Admin)
TimO wrote:Received mine thank you. Problem is, Do I put it in the ZT or the 75 ?

Answer - Buy another one :)

As they are easily removable you could swap it around and save yourself £3.00 ..................... Ooops mistook you for a Scotsman. :D :D

Dons crash helmet, flame suit and bought a ticket to South America. :scared:

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 15:58 #17 

suzublu
Just paid my £3 Mick,look forward to having some more bling on the motor.Cheers,Ronnie :thumbsup:

Posted 07 Mar 2011, 21:58 #18 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks Ronnie, be in the post tomorrow. :)

Posted 07 Mar 2011, 22:02 #19 

starbug2
still waiting for mine :gmc: :panic: :mad1: , i guess the post man has lost my address :lol:

Posted 08 Mar 2011, 20:40 #20