Clubs trader subs up 200% :-0 by baconbuttyman (Page 2 of 2)

Pedro
baconbuttyman wrote:or a company number

Mick, most small companies in the UK file abbreviated accounts which, as Zeb has pointed out, don't give much detail. The only way you can see if a company has made a profit in a year is to look at the movement in the reserves figure on the balance sheet. The company number of the club is 06000656, but, as stated, obtaining a copy of the accounts is probably not worth the money.
Peter

If all else fails......read the instructions.

Posted 03 Jul 2011, 08:38 #21 

baconbuttyman
can i request a copy of the accounts??
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 03 Jul 2011, 09:08 #22 

Zeb
Pedro wrote:
Zeb wrote:
baconbuttyman wrote:does it cost to get the info from companies house

Yes...I have what little info was available....not worth the cost....they manage to exempt themselves from publishing almost everything..:(

But did you notice that the last accounts that were submitted were more than six months late? That's a £1,500 late filing penalty.

Been thinking about this....if this is correct it is not very good..[edited version :)]I note the address has been changed at CH but not on the forum...

Posted 03 Jul 2011, 10:28 #23 

Pedro
baconbuttyman wrote:can i request a copy of the accounts??

Anyone can obtain copies of accounts from Companies House, but the most recent club accounts filed are for the year ended 30 November 2009. In my opinion, you're not going to learn very much about the club's finances from these accounts, particularly, if I remember correctly, the subs didn't increase from £3 to £10 until after 30 November 2009.
Peter

If all else fails......read the instructions.

Posted 03 Jul 2011, 10:49 #24