Can't relax and getting really edgy. by Bernard (Page 2 of 4)

Mad-Monkey
Best wishes to you both Bernard and I hope she has a quick recovery!

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 09:12 #21 

raistlin
Well, that's progress, of a sort. Fingers crossed for a rapid and uncomplicated recovery.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 09:14 #22 

carlpenn
Sorry to hear of your Wife's injury Bernard, but glad the Operation went well and your Wife is making good recovery. :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 09:15 #23 

takestock
Appreciate the update, I'm sure we are not high on the list of priorities just now :)

Best wishes from us two ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 11:53 #24 

Borg Warner
That's some good news Bernard. All the best for the recovery.

Gary M

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 12:39 #25 

Zeb
Onward and upward Bernard....thinking of you both..

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 14:25 #26 

Bernard
Thanks to all for your support and also to Paul (Raistlin) for your kind offer.
We are constantly amazed by the kindness shown by everyone to us as we stagger along the tricky course that we have been dealt. Some mixed metaphors there but you will get my drift. 8-)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 14:39 #27 

PaulT
Bernard, glad she has now had the op and hope it is a speedy recovery. Anything that you are not happy with do not bother with any one else but complain directly to the Chief Exec.

Having just retired from the NHS one of the complaints from staff about a refurbished A&E was that ambulance cases now enter via a separate entrance, before that they would enter via the entrance used by non ambulance cases and pass through the waiting area. The old way those waiting could see that the ambulance cases were a higher priority than they were. The change meant that those waiting did not see the more urgent cases and it causes problems.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 15:51 #28 

podge
Very best wishes to you both Bernard and heres to a speedy recovery.Pete.

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 19:32 #29 

DeuxGazoles
Flippin heck Bernard I've only just clocked this thread......................please pass on my best wishes to Mrs. L. & you just take it easy aswell ;)
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 17 Jun 2012, 20:26 #30 

Bernard
Well, what a catastrophe. An agency nurse insisted that she get up in spite of Janina telling her that she had been told not to.
Result - further haemorrhage and loss of a lot of blood. However, tonight after two further blood transfusions, she does look a little better but still almost unrecognisable. Can't get a straight answer from anyone, the usual scenario. And this is probably the premier hospital in the country.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 18 Jun 2012, 21:59 #31 

starbug2
sorry to hear of yet more trouble , i wish you both all the best and hope she is out and ok soon . bev's dad is still in hospital after his fall and ongoing issues about a month ago so we know very well the visiting hospitals etc..... :nurse:

Posted 18 Jun 2012, 22:18 #32 

Dave
Don't really know what to say about that - it's appalling when people who don't seem to know what they are doing are put in a position where they can be effectively playing with other people's lives...

Hang on in there.....

Posted 18 Jun 2012, 22:19 #33 

starbug2
Bernard wrote:Well, what a catastrophe. An agency nurse insisted that she get up in spite of Janina telling her that she had been told not to.
Result - further haemorrhage and loss of a lot of blood. However, tonight after two further blood transfusions, she does look a little better but still almost unrecognisable. Can't get a straight answer from anyone, the usual scenario. And this is probably the premier hospital in the country.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.
getting answers from hospitals is not always easy... as we know all to well.. i hope that they can both be out soon....

Posted 18 Jun 2012, 22:21 #34 

starbug2
Dave wrote:Don't really know what to say about that - it's appalling when people who don't seem to know what they are doing are put in a position where they can be effectively playing with other people's lives...

Hang on in there.....

very true.....

Posted 18 Jun 2012, 22:22 #35 

Mick
(Site Admin)
From personal experience. There are brilliant quacks and nursing staff and then there are the rest. :(

Posted 18 Jun 2012, 23:41 #36 

Samarkand
All my thoughts are with you and your wife Bernard, keep strong and patient
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 19 Jun 2012, 06:47 #37 

MrDoodles
Don't get me started on the NHS!

Your lucky if any of them speak or even understand English for a start!

The one thing I really regret is having to knock my Private Health Insurance on the head, once things get difficult on the last few years and will be the 1st thing we take out again as soon as we can afford it!

Hope things do improve for her soon though and please keep us informed!

Posted 19 Jun 2012, 07:50 #38 

MGBev
Hi Bernard please send our love to Janina - hope she makes a speedy recovery and is home soon

Posted 19 Jun 2012, 09:52 #39 

Gate Keeper
You certainly have grounds to make a complaint. Aside from this, I hope your wife makes good progress and is back home as soon as she is well enough.

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 17:56 #40