Can anybody help please? by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
I am amazed that the iconic image shown here or the same one with the superimposed Poirot profile doesn't show up more than once or twice on a Google search.

It is, of course, part of the opening titles for the TV adaptation of Poirot starring David Suchet.

Anyway, I would really like to get hold of a good quality poster of this image and can't seem to find one anywhere so asking for help.

Has anybody seen this image as a poster please?

Or, any graphic artists who could reproduce it for me please?

Thanks for any assistance :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Apr 2013, 15:34 #1 

raistlin
Anybody?
Paul

Posted 09 May 2013, 18:01 #2 

Dave
Sorry Paul - had a good look but didn't find anything....

Posted 09 May 2013, 18:36 #3 

Jumper
Just a thought: could a DVD be played and the image saved and printed? Or a 'smart' TV?

Posted 09 May 2013, 18:50 #4 

raistlin
Jumper wrote:Just a thought: could a DVD be played and the image saved and printed? Or a 'smart' TV?

Thanks for the idea :) Tried it though - very poor quality :(
Paul

Posted 09 May 2013, 18:55 #5 

Jumper
I wanted the one of the train once, following an enquiry for a stained glass window (my business at the time) for an Art Deco house. Failed miserably. Even photo'ed the TV at the appropriate time, to no avail. So it comes down to the Athena shop. Defunct?

Posted 09 May 2013, 19:06 #6 

Jumper
I've had a hunt and found a paper copy of the photo I took from the TV. I've loaded it on to the gallery but have not got the foggiest what next to do! Are you able to access my gallery?

Posted 09 May 2013, 19:31 #7 

raistlin
Yes. I see it - thank you. Unfortunately, too grainy to be used as a poster :) But I really appreciate your help :)
Paul

Posted 09 May 2013, 19:46 #8 

MrDoodles
Would it not be possible to save the image from this http://www.artofthetitle.com/title/agat ... es-poirot/ and then send it to a on-line poster making Company like http://www.zazzle.co.uk/custom/posters ? :confused:

Posted 09 May 2013, 20:22 #9 

raistlin
That's worth a thought Mark.

Thank you :)
Paul

Posted 09 May 2013, 20:42 #10 

carlpenn
I did a Painting of this Image years ago for a Friends Mum whose Work colleague was a massive Poirot fan! It was for the Work Colleaues birthday.

I had forgotten all about it until I saw this Thread lol.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 09 May 2013, 22:01 #11