Brought a 2004 75 connie se cdti today by baggie9

baggie9
Px my 75 today for an auto,its x power grey,sunroof ,webasto heater with remote,black leather with 72,000 on the clock.PIcking it up next week,from a dealer near Stockport.

Posted 29 Aug 2010, 21:23 #1 

kandyman
Sounds very nice, any pictures ?

Posted 29 Aug 2010, 21:48 #2 

hodgy
kandyman wrote:Sounds very nice, any pictures ?

You read my mind
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 29 Aug 2010, 22:03 #3 

baggie9
The dealer had deleted the ad on auto trader by the time i had got home.Did i test the fan right by switching the aircon on.The fan my car the fan comes on ,on this one it didnt i told the salesman it was faulty and is going to get it looked at.

Posted 29 Aug 2010, 22:10 #4 

carlpenn
Congratulations :D

I must admit, I am somewhat attracted to the X-Power Grey colour, It suits the 75 very nicely, looking forward to seeing some pics ;)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 11:37 #5 

MrB
baggie9 wrote:The dealer had deleted the ad on auto trader by the time i had got home.Did i test the fan right by switching the aircon on.The fan my car the fan comes on ,on this one it didnt i told the salesman it was faulty and is going to get it looked at.

Congratulations on your latest acquisition.

You're right about the fan. If you click on demist, to clear the windscreen that should run the fan.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 12:01 #6 

baggie9
Hi Mr B,I thought I was righrt about the fan,thanks for corming it.I showed the salesman how mine come on.Now i ca'nt wait to pick it up on sunday.aAllthough my connie se has been a great car due to my problems with my knees i havnt enjoyed dryving in heavy traffic.Mine is 115cdt with synergy and the new one cdti felt just right power wise.Might not put the synergy back on,i'll see how it is and maybe offer the synergy and pieranburg maf for sale on here.

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 13:59 #7 

Rammie
Hello Lloyd, splashing the cash there, sounds very nice. Bet you can't wait to get it. ;)

It's nice to see you on here for a change, shame about the score yesterday, bit like us on Saturday, grr!

:cheers:
Brian

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 14:14 #8 

baggie9
Hi Rammie,i have px mine got £2,000 i think i could of got more selling private,but couldn't afford to buy this outright and don't like to have hp.My mate went to Anfield yesterday and said we deserved at least a point,but had 3 clear penalty's turned down,which was'nt shown on match of day.How's Derby playing this season ,are you hopefull for promotion this time.

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 14:56 #9 

Rammie
baggie9 wrote:Hi Rammie,i have px mine got £2,000 i think i could of got more selling private,but couldn't afford to buy this outright and don't like to have hp.My mate went to Anfield yesterday and said we deserved at least a point,but had 3 clear penalty's turned down,which was'nt shown on match of day.How's Derby playing this season ,are you hopefull for promotion this time.

Yes, I heard that too. Promotion, hah! We will be lucky not to end up in another relegation battle this season.
Truth is, we are broke so no money for players. The ones we do have are lower league so lower wages etc.
We are playing some pretty football but we don't have a fit striker. Our left back has been our centre forward for the last 2 games so it's pretty pants at present, I'm afraid.

Wish you luck for the season.
Oh, and enjoy your new motor!!
:cheers:
Brian

Posted 30 Aug 2010, 17:21 #10 

johnwh74
Rammie wrote:
baggie9 wrote:
We will be lucky not to end up in another relegation battle this season.
Truth is, we are broke so no money for players. The ones we do have are poor lower league so lower wages etc.
We are pants :D

This is what all us Forest fans are hoping :D :cheers: :lol:
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 01 Sep 2010, 11:25 #11 

Rammie
And us Rams too.
Not looking promising though! :hissyfit:
Brian

Posted 01 Sep 2010, 16:23 #12 

Trebor
well done Baggie a new car at last, dont forget the pics and bring it along to a local meet
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 02 Sep 2010, 05:51 #13 

baggie9
Picking my car up from Stockport tomorow,will be sad to see my white gold connie go but looking forward to my new auto.So if you see a gold L7FVE on the m6 or around Manchester,then hopefully i'll be coming back an x power L7FVE.

Posted 07 Sep 2010, 20:16 #14 

baggie9
Loving my new car.Lot better to drive due to my dodgy knees.Still getting used to driving auto.Fitted a real wood walnut dash yesterday,just waiting for walnut gear surround of e-bay any tips on how to remover auto gear for fitting this trim.
I've gone from sandstone interier in my old car to black leather in this one,but sunshine roof has helped with the darkness.Will take some pictures next week and post them.I need a new fan but have been in touch with Jules hope to have that sorted next couple of weeks,the dealer is contrubuting to to the cost letting me know on monday how much he will pay.

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 19:13 #15