boot switch and switches by TyphoonTT

TyphoonTT
Evening guys.

Has anyone got a boot release button or 2 for sale please. Found my car has got the loom in place.

Also after some of the micro switches out of the light switches or the complete switch if anyone has those too please.

Thanks

Ben

Posted 11 Oct 2011, 21:14 #1 

Mad-Monkey
Is it the switches out of the Heated Seats, Traction, Cruise etc... buttons? I may have one or two Ben, I'll have a hunt!

Posted 11 Oct 2011, 22:26 #2 

TyphoonTT
Thanks David. That would be great.

Ta muchly :)

Posted 11 Oct 2011, 23:07 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
I also may have a switch if david does not will need to check how did you know your car had the loom
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 12 Oct 2011, 02:30 #4 

Last edited by Arctic on 12 Oct 2011, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Is this the thing where you make the tailgate physically pop open by holding down the unlock button on the remote? If so, would also be interested on how you check for the loom, 'cos if it's easy and mine has it, I fancy this myself! :D

Posted 12 Oct 2011, 13:36 #5 

TyphoonTT
Dave wrote:Is this the thing where you make the tailgate physically pop open by holding down the unlock button on the remote? If so, would also be interested on how you check for the loom, 'cos if it's easy and mine has it, I fancy this myself! :D

I think that was only available on the facelift cars, as on the Mk1's it operates the memory drivers seat.

I just found the loom for the boot release button fitted on early tourers directly under the bonnet release lever.

Hi Arctic. I was hunting for the illuminated visor wiring and found it tucked under the carpet.

Posted 12 Oct 2011, 22:36 #6 

Mad-Monkey
Ben sorry for the really late reply! I've had a hunt and can't find them anywhere. I'm sure I had two! I'll keep trying but take it as I haven't got them at the moment, sorry! :(

Posted 24 Oct 2011, 18:17 #7