Bits by Zeb (Page 1 of 2)

Zeb
My 1.8 Club (pre project drive) W reg 65k miles is going to the scrappy soon....anything anyone needs just PM me..

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 21:18 #1 

Cowley_MOA
Zeb wrote:My 1.8 Club (pre project drive) W reg 65k miles is going to the scrappy soon....anything anyone needs just PM me..

Oh PM on its way...
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 21:23 #2 

Trebor
i have received a pm from a new member on the other side after a cigar lighter flap, do you have one ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 20:10 #3 

Zeb
Trebor wrote:i have received a pm from a new member on the other side after a cigar lighter flap, do you have one ?

Fraidy not Rob... :(

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 20:24 #4 

Trebor
ok worth a shot
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 20:36 #5 

Zeb
Inspired by Stuart...if anybody needs any bits from my 2001 (pre-project drive) 1.8 Club and are coming to the Clumber Park picnic, let me know...soonish.. :D

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 21:27 #6 

Suffolk Man
hi dont suppose its fitted with the storage tray under the boot floor?

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 22:24 #7 

Zeb
wedd wrote:hi dont suppose its fitted with the storage tray under the boot floor?

No, 'fraid not......I think they were a bit earlier still...unless you mean the bit that goes in the tyre well? I have sold that but have another one spare....?

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 22:43 #8 

Rammie
Hi Zeb,

PM sent.

Cheers

Brian
Brian

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 10:20 #9 

MrB
Hi Carl

Could I possibly avail your 1.8 of a couple of it's christmas tree fixings that hold the parcel shelf in place? A couple of mine appear to not be holding after I had to remove mine.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 10:26 #10 

Suffolk Man
Zeb wrote:
wedd wrote:hi dont suppose its fitted with the storage tray under the boot floor?

No, 'fraid not......I think they were a bit earlier still...unless you mean the bit that goes in the tyre well? I have sold that but have another one spare....?
the one that fits the pre project drive tool storage i have the boxes just need the tray if thats the one could you bring and how much?

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 12:28 #11 

Zeb
MrB wrote:Hi Carl

Could I possibly avail your 1.8 of a couple of it's christmas tree fixings that hold the parcel shelf in place? A couple of mine appear to not be holding after I had to remove mine.

Will bring some with me...white ones I take it? (I haven't yet removed the parcel shelf...and may not!)

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 18:43 #12 

Zeb
wedd wrote:
Zeb wrote:

the one that fits the pre project drive tool storage i have the boxes just need the tray if thats the one could you bring and how much?

I will bring it with me...

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 18:44 #13 

Suffolk Man
you sir are a star see you tomorrow :D

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 18:51 #14 

takestock
Not at cross purposes between tourer and saloon are we gents :confused:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 19:48 #15 

Zeb
takestock wrote:Not at cross purposes between tourer and saloon are we gents :confused:

That could be the case.....I am easily confused as you know.... :gmc:

I have a saloon insert....and it would appear to be a Facelift one...room for the gloop bottles instead of a spare wheel....probably not what you want then... :gmc:

Oh well...I'll have room for my 'Directors Chairs'.... :twisted:

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 19:56 #16 

MrB
Zeb wrote:

Will bring some with me...white ones I take it? (I haven't yet removed the parcel shelf...and may not!)

They are big and dark grey - don't think fitted to anywhere else but the parcel shelf. :confused:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 21:50 #17 

Zeb
MrB wrote:
Zeb wrote:

They are big and dark grey - don't think fitted to anywhere else but the parcel shelf. :confused:

Ah....Then I may have to post you some..... :)

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 22:04 #18 

MrB
Zeb wrote:
MrB wrote:They are big and dark grey - don't think fitted to anywhere else but the parcel shelf. :confused:

No problem Carl.
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 22:07 #19 

Zeb
MrB wrote:
Zeb wrote:
MrB wrote:They are big and dark grey - don't think fitted to anywhere else but the parcel shelf. :confused:

No problem Carl.

Unless you need any other bits..... ;) :D

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 22:11 #20