are you guys going by the_doctor (Page 2 of 2)

MrB
the_doctor wrote:http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=63777

seems a good thing for the club

See you found the owner's club then?

Hope the pick up of your 75, today, went better than mine :mad1:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 22:27 #21 

payner75t
funny thing is when i suggested getting a stand last year .i was told they would never do it as it was far too expensive!!!!
wonder what changed???
not making enough money so they have to peddle for more members???
or am i just being sceptical??? :evil: :twisted: :stirer:
the french have invaded my roverspace

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 09:50 #22 

Mick
(Site Admin)
payner75t wrote:funny thing is when i suggested getting a stand last year .i was told they would never do it as it was far too expensive!!!!
wonder what changed???
not making enough money so they have to peddle for more members???
or am i just being sceptical??? :evil: :twisted: :stirer:

Be assured that they have loads of money to spend now since increasing the subscription fee last january. Prior to that they had very little. As long as it is spent wisely and not on crass sub-standard tat or somebodies ego trip they will get no further complaints from their membership.

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 13:12 #23 

Trebor
if the coupe is on show, hope they have someone to take the orders for it
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 15:20 #24 

takestock
Trebor wrote:if the coupe is on show, hope they have someone to take the orders for it

Oi, I thought of it first
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 16:21 #25 

JohnDotCom
I thought to be in the Classic Car show it least has to be a car that was actually produced or running?
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 16:24 #26 

Trebor
not sure John, just a daydream i suppose, mayeb it has been crushed ? Does anyone have any recent knowledge of whether it is still at Longbridge
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 16:34 #27 

geesmith
MrB wrote:It would be great to see the Coupe in the flesh.

Went to that show, long time ago.

Remember seeing a company that made brand new E Types - fell in love with them straight away.

Was that show's fault my first car was an A35 - didn't do much for my street cred at 17 - with a top speed of 50ish not doing anthing to help either. Unfortunately was a very short ownership, I seized the engine. Did sell it for my than I paid for it though.

Did you forget to put oil and petrol into the car in equal quantities....oh they don't make em like they used to. :D

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 20:40 #28 

MrB
geesmith wrote:
MrB wrote:It would be great to see the Coupe in the flesh.

Went to that show, long time ago.

Remember seeing a company that made brand new E Types - fell in love with them straight away.

Was that show's fault my first car was an A35 - didn't do much for my street cred at 17 - with a top speed of 50ish not doing anthing to help either. Unfortunately was a very short ownership, I seized the engine. Did sell it for my than I paid for it though.

Did you forget to put oil and petrol into the car in equal quantities....oh they don't make em like they used to. :D

Nobody told me to check the oil and water. LOL.

Does make you understand why there is a move to include simple maintenance in the Driving Test.

Learned the hard way.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 20:56 #29