Another tale... sick. ** Don't let your kids read this** by raistlin

raistlin
I had assumed that I was inured to the disgraceful behaviour that people can descend to but this one caught me out today.

A chap was being prosecuted by the RSPCA for causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.

He made a sort of an A frame out of lengths of floorboard wherein the boards formed an apex somewhat below their ends, that is to say, leaving approximately 300mm of board extending above the joint. I hope you can visualise what I'm trying to describe.

He then secured it in the middle of his garage floor and placed the neck of his eight month old Labrador cross puppy in the fork at the top of the A frame, leaving the poor little blighter to slowly choke to death as his back legs were some 200mm above ground level. He then went away on holiday. The RSPCA inspector presenting the case established from witnesses to the puppy's crying, and frantic scrabbling, that it took between two and four days to die, strangled by its own weight.

Unfortunately, the maximum sentence for this offence is six months, and having entered an immediate guilty plea, the most this individual might receive is four months.

He was remanded on bail for reports but we handed down an interim ban on keeping animals, which means the seven other dogs / puppies he had will not be returned to him.

There is a suspicion that he had been breeding puppies purely to torture.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Aug 2015, 17:47 #1 

PaulT
Wicked, wicked B@st@rd - let's hope someone is 'kind' to him.

You must find it very frustrating at times with the maximum sentence that can be handed out.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 20 Aug 2015, 19:41 #2 

raistlin
I've thought for a long time that this particular offence should be either way Paul
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Aug 2015, 21:33 #3 

thatsrightbert
Clearly the SCUM was "advised" to plead quilty to get a lesser sentence , or NO doubt it would have been the "NO COMMENT" stance ???!

Posted 21 Aug 2015, 10:34 #4 

Gren 24
Could not do your Job Paul.
My sentence would have been for him to have done to him. that he did to that poor puppy.The other puppy's my not be able to thank you, but Im sure there are a lot like me who will say thank you for making sure he cannot keep animals and giving him an interim ban on keeping animals.

You did what you could for the rest

Posted 21 Aug 2015, 20:42 #5