Andy willi & John's mini nano meet 12/02/2011 by johnwh74 (Page 2 of 2)

Trebor
my pictures from todays meet and thanks to Andi & John, nice to meet members new and old

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee21 ... =slideshow
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 20:52 #21 

Trebor
not forgetting this which would make a good caption competition

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 21:02 #22 

takestock
Your gonna suffer if I ever get time to take any pictures ;) you and your hairdressers car :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 21:12 #23 

Trebor
i was ready for you today Dave with that comment, i had a hair dryer in the back but never had chance to take it out and give you a blow dry ! ( leave it )
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 21:25 #24 

Last edited by Trebor on 12 Feb 2011, 23:49, edited 1 time in total.

kandyman
Looks like a great time was had by all, shame these are to far for me to attend :hissyfit:

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 22:00 #25 

Devilish
Right, rhat's the headlight bulb done, now for the tail light bulb
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 13 Feb 2011, 00:36 #26 

RRobson
Devilish wrote:Right, rhat's the headlight bulb done, now for the tail light bulb

think you will find it was a fog light too ;)

caption? errr, dave sat on his arse as usual?
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 13 Feb 2011, 23:30 #27 

takestock
Gee thanks Reece :D.

One thing about Reece, although he no longer has a 75/ZT due to insurance costs, his enthusiasm has never wavered, as shown in the picture getting stuck in. Even taking the advanced drivers course that will hopefully allow him to insure a 75/ZT when he turnes 21.
All credit to you Reece, glad to have you around :) :) :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 14 Feb 2011, 07:47 #28 

RRobson
takestock wrote:One thing about Reece, although he no longer has a 75/ZT due to insurance costs, his enthusiasm has never wavered, as shown in the picture getting stuck in. Even taking the advanced drivers course that will hopefully allow him to insure a 75/ZT when he turnes 21.
All credit to you Reece, glad to have you around :) :) :)

thanks for the kind words dave ;)

dont know how else id fill my time? the focus owners club is full of chavs and hoodlems (well, as always, the yorkie bunch arent a bad group of people)

also, you have to look really closely to see me (im camouflaged :mrgreen: )

for anyone who is interested in what you do on the advanced drivers course, feel free to pm me, as ive been through the course, and am now teaching a chap how to become an advanced driver (which is quite an experience as ive only been driving 2 years, and im showng a 49 year old whos been driving for 22 years how to drive :panic: )

actually, if you look really closely at daves expresion, he looks very satisfied... :gmc:
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 14 Feb 2011, 22:36 #29 

Duncan
RRobson wrote:
also, you have to look really closely to see me (im camouflaged :mrgreen: )

Err, not against wedgewood blue...... DPM has it's limits.

Posted 15 Feb 2011, 13:17 #30