A Prickly tale... by carlpenn

carlpenn
Mrs Carlpenn bought me a cool Birthday present this year, was only able to collect him earlier this week.

Named him Herbert (after H.G. Wells) He is an African Pygmy Hedgehog crossed with an Albino Pygmy Hedgehog. Only 2 Months old, but won't get much bigger :)

Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 03 Sep 2012, 20:19 #1 

SpongeBob
I had one of those once... Trouble was he ate his way out of his cage! :shock:

Posted 03 Sep 2012, 20:44 #2 

Borg Warner
How cute.

Recently picked one up out of the close during daylight, not a good thing for him, took him to a local rescue centre. Hopefully he's ok.

Posted 03 Sep 2012, 21:25 #3 

carlpenn
SpongeBob wrote:I had one of those once... Trouble was he ate his way out of his cage! :shock:

Thanks for the warning :p
Upgrades:

Posted 03 Sep 2012, 21:42 #4 

carlpenn
Borg Warner wrote:How cute.

Recently picked one up out of the close during daylight, not a good thing for him, took him to a local rescue centre. Hopefully he's ok.

I have always had a soft spot for Hedgehogs, so much so, people would buy me little Hedgehog trinkets and teddies etc One night walking home from the Pub, I got myself into bother because I was in the Road helping a Hedgehog cross safely and the Police wanted to know what I was doing. They saw the funny side of it after I explained :P
Upgrades:

Posted 03 Sep 2012, 21:44 #5 

MGBev
aaaaaaaaaaaah! cutie thing. I didn't know you could have them as pets

Posted 04 Sep 2012, 15:55 #6 

Borg Warner
carlpenn wrote:
Borg Warner wrote:How cute.

I have always had a soft spot for Hedgehogs, so much so, people would buy me little Hedgehog trinkets and teddies etc One night walking home from the Pub, I got myself into bother because I was in the Road helping a Hedgehog cross safely and the Police wanted to know what I was doing. They saw the funny side of it after I explained :P

You big softy you. :hail:

I've dashed out in to the road too to grab one before they get squished.

Have also been known to pick frogs up put them in my pocket and released them in the pond we used to have.

Posted 04 Sep 2012, 21:54 #7